Vampire 2

"Who was that?" Renesmee asks curiously as I come in the house.

"A guy I met." I tell her with a smile. Her eyes widen as she matches my smile.

"Could it be-?" She pauses and I shrug. Just then, Alice comes bouncing into the room and I look from Renesmee to her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see that until after you were gone. I've seen a lot of paths. One that is the most vivid is one where he stays here with us and you two are together." She beams, excitedly.

"He likes you, actually he thinks you're breathtaking." Edward tells me as he comes in. If this were a normal family I'd be telling them these things. "He hasn't settled on that word though, he believes it's not enough to express himself."

Thanks Edward. I think to him and then tread upstairs to my room. I need time to think about everything without my family in my face.
In my room, I turn on my tv to drown out their voices. I've been immortal for 26 years and have lived in 3 different areas since then, I've never met someone likes Harry. I wasn't sure if I'd ever find someone to mate with. It might be too soon to tell, he is a nomad. I don't think he'll settle down and I'm not too keen on the idea of leaving my family. I've only just met him anyways, I shouldn't even be thinking like this. Though Alice did say she saw us together and even saw him staying.
Alice knocks on my door, I turn off my tv as I allow in.

"Sorry for overwhelming you, I just thought I'd inform you that he is coming over in the morning, he wants to take you on a date." She tells me and I stand up quickly. "That future seems to be clearer now."

"Alice...he's a nomad. I can't believe he'll want to settle down with us." I explain and she shakes her head.

"If a nomad finds a mate, they'll have no issue with settling. Harry does like you, Edward heard his thoughts before you two even got to the house. He thought you were one of the most beautiful things he'd ever seen. Besides...you two were gone all night together." She explains.

"I suppose I'll play it by ear and hope he'll decide to stay. I can't expect that of him though."

"Of course not, he won't expect you to follow him either."

"Thank you, Alice." I smile at her and she nods once before darting our of the room.

The day passes by mostly with me hiding away, with only a few visitors. Esme and Carlisle visit at the same time, welcoming me back and they share excitement over the man I've thought of to be my mate one day. Esme has always been so kind and thoughtful towards my feelings. Carlisle also has been understanding and I know if he decides to stay that he will welcome Harry as his own.
Alice stopped in again when the sun was setting to warn me that I only had a few hours before he would stop by and Renesmee came in, in the morning after she had woken to ask me about him. I explained that he had been a vampire for 75 years and someone had turned him back in 1982 for a newborn army.

"He's here." Alice called in a sing song fashion and I sighed before quickly rushing to put the finishing touches on my outfit before darting downstairs, he was still about a mile out but we all were on edge about this newcomer.
Bella and Edward were chatting in the corner but I could tell by their stance that they were ready to protect me or anyone else he threatened. Edward hadn't read his mind well enough yet to notice if he had ill intentions. Though Alice was certain he meant no harm. Carlisle and Esme were acting casual as they sat on the couch, noting anything they needed to. Jasper and Alice stood closest to the door and I tried to stay near Renesmee and Jacob in order to not seem eager.
Emmett and Rosalie weren't here as they had just gotten married for the 2nd time since I'd joined the coven, so they were off on their honeymoon with no plan to come back anytime soon.
All of us watched as he came through the trees just as we did yesterday morning and then flew up the stairs to our door. Alice opened it before he could even knock.

"Harry, so good to meet you. I hope that you'll stay around. You're more than welcome here." She welcomed him. My eyes widen at her words. He doesn't know that she knows anything. I watch him as his eyes darted around the room noting everyone here. There were a lot of us for a coven so it's understandable that he would be overwhelmed. I looked to my family as to tell them to relax and to Edward first to see his expression, waiting for him to get a clue of what Harry's mind was like. A smile appeared across his face and he looked to me with a nod before he grabbed up Bella and darted away.

"(Y/N)," Harry smiles as his eyes landed on me. I smile back as I stride over to him. "Forgive me if this is too forward but I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me?" He asked in a the quietest tone he could manage, hoping everyone would leave, I looked around at my family and they seem to be preoccupied with their own things but I can tell they're paying close attention to us.

"I'd love that." I tell him. "Now?" I question and he nods with a shrug. I grab up his hand and leave through the door before this can get anymore embarrassing. For a moment I consider taking that from his memory but I throw the idea out when I remind myself it's not polite to take memories from people without asking.
Once I know we're far enough away from the house, so no one can hear us I slow us down to a walking pace.

"Could you-do me a favor and wipe that?" He asks with a laugh. Funny that he knew what I was thinking. "Sorry your family is-" he starts to apologize but I cut him off by taking away just the memory of them all staring at us, leaving his entrance and exit. "Oh-thanks." He smiles as he tries to dig through his own memories to find it but he nods when he knows it's not there. "It really is so cool that you can do that." He tells me.

"I feel like you're going to have me do that a lot." I laugh and he nods aggressively. "I don't get to use it that often so I wouldn't mind..." I shrug.