Boy next door part 2

Harry's pov 

Its been 2 weeks since I officially moved in to this apartment and 2 weeks since I saw (y/n), the only thing I have to remember her by is that kiss. It was a great kiss, the bet kiss I've ever had but I want  to do it again. 

I've seen her but we haven't actually talked since that night in my apartment. I decided I would casually "bump into her" and invite her up for dinner. I know by now that she leaves around this time to go for a jog so I'm currently waiting for her, casually...almost. 

The door opens and she slowly jogs out and then turns to me and nods. 

"Hey Harry" she smiles. 

"Oh, hi (y/n). I didn't see you there" I lie. She nods again and starts her stretching. "How have you been?" I question. 

"Good. Thanks" she stretches her arm across her chest. "You?" 

"Fine. Fine...I'm officially moved in now" 

"That's good" 

"So...I was wondering, did you want to come round and have dinner tonight" I ask nervously. She silently thinks it over still stretching. 

"Yeah, sure. See you at 7?" 

"Great! Awesome!" I getting giddy and then do that cliche manly cough and settle down. "7, sounds good" I nod. 

"See you at 7" she nods and then begins her jog. 

7pm 

Here I am, waiting for her to knock on my door. The last 3 hours has been me, showering, changing my clothes and trying to make dinner. I failed miserably so I just ordered a pizza and grabbed a bottle of wine from the grocery. 

She finally knocks on the door. I smile, look in the mirror to make sure I look god -I do- and open the door. She smiles at me when I smile at her and invite her in. She looks so casual, baggy sweat pants, a white sweat shirt with the words New York across the chest and a pair of tennis shoes. 

"So you got furniture finally" she jokes. 

"Yup, finally" I nod. 

"What's for eats?" She asks. She turns to face me, eyeing me waiting for a response. 

"Nothing but the best, pizza and and red wine of course" I gesture to the food on the table. 

"Perfect" she smirks. She takes a seat and I take one across from her. "So...you asking me for dinner wouldn't have anything to do with that kiss....would it?" She puts on a smug smile knowing it does. 

"Kiss?" I raise my eyebrow. "Oh, that kiss...eh. It was alright" I shrug. 

"Right...I can tell you're thinking about it right now" she puts her glass to her lips and sips it. 

"Am not" I lie. I grab a slice of pizza from the box and take a big bite from it. "Just a kiss" 

"Okay, so you're telling me that if I..." She pauses getting up and coming over to me. "Just leaned in" she leans in, super close, space invading, uncomfortably close if it were anyone else but her. Her lips almost grazing my cheek "And kissed you?" She whispers and then stands back up and I come back to reality. "It wouldn't matter?" 

"E-exactly" I look up at her. 

"Suit yourself" she shrugs and sits down taking a larger gulp of her drink. I do the same and sit back, imagining kissing her again. 

"You want me to kiss you again?" I accuse. 

"Other way around buddy" 

"So you don't want me to..." I pause, getting up from my seat, going over to her and pulling her from her seat. "Pin you against the wall?" I pin her against the wall behind her. "Like this?" I question. She gasps and I know she wants more. She shakes her head and laughs lightly. "Or, lean in and kiss your lips" I lean in closer, our noses touch. "How about, pick you up like this" I pick her up my her hips, her legs winding around my torso, I press her against the wall harder and close the gap between our faces and kiss her, the kiss is wet and full of force and she instantly kisses me back, her hands go through my hair, tugging and pulling at it. I pull away, breathlessly. 

"You don't want that?" I ask putting her down.

"Definitely not, don't do it again" she warns with a smile. 

"Okay..." I turn around on my heels. I feel her hand on my shoulder and she spins me around, our lips instantly finding each other. I pull away and look at her. "Oh...?" I raise an eyebrow. 

"Just shut up and kiss me" she urges and I oblige. This is everything I've been thinking about for 2 weeks. We kiss, the same kiss as we had before for a few second before we both pull away but only an inch or so, she balls her hands together and sets them on my chest. 

"This doesn't count as dinner" she shakes her head. 

"You want some pizza?" I question, pulling a piece from the box and presenting it to her, I place the slice in her mouth and she bites into it. 

"Good" she nods chewing it and swallows. I put the piece back in her mouth and walk around to grab my slice and I gobble it down within seconds, I take a few more swigs of my wine and set the glass down. 

After we finished eating we sat and watched a movie together until we both got sleepy. We took a small 30 minute nap and then I walked her back to her apartment which I learned was apartment 3b, just a mere 8 apartments to the left of where I live. I wished her a goodnight and a promise to see her tomorrow for lunch and then we kissed, a small 3 second kiss and she disappeared into her apartment and I walked back to mine. That was that, and we even though it was a simple night, nothing more then pizza, a movie and a make out session, it was one of the best dates I ever had, if I could even call it that...nonetheless it was perfect.