Christmas Time

"Mummy! Daddy!" my 5 year old son Jason comes running in and jumping on our bed. I open my eyes slowly and the first thing I see is Harry laying on the opposite side of me. With his cheeky morning grin, his eyes always look so bright when he first wakes up. He's shaking because of Jason jumping on him.
"Wake up!" Jason orders and I turn around to snatch him up. Soon our 7 year old daughter Olivia runs in.
"Come downstairs! Santa came!" she laughs jumping on the bed. Harry grabs Kai and hugs her.
"Did he come?" Harry asks her.
"Yes! Lets go down stairs!" she pulls at his arm.
"How about you both go downstairs and mummy and I will be down there soon" Harry tells them. They get excited and run downstairs.
"Ugh! I want to sleep" I sigh and lay back down.
"Lets go" he smacks my bum and pulls the sheet off of me. I sit back up and watch as Harry pulls some pajamas on. "Come on" he turns around and pulls me from the bed. Before we go out the door he pulls me in and kisses my lips softly.
"Merry Christmas" he smirks and points to the mistletoe above us. I laugh and hit his chest. He walks downstairs holding my hand, leading me downstairs.
"Ready to open presents kids?" Harry asks the kids. They both yell yeah and I smile. I love them so much. Harry and I sit down on the couch and the kids start tearing into the presents. Harry holds my hand with both of his as we watch them.
"An Elsa Barbie! YES! Santa really did get my letter" Olivia shouts.
"A monster truck! Woooh" he starts pushing it around. Classic Jason, always playing with the first toy he opens.
"Here mummy, this is yours" Olivia places a small box in my hands.
From Harry The sticker says. I look up at him with a smile. What could he have bought me that fit in this box? I untie the bow and unwrap the wrapping paper. Its a small black box and Im curious, until I open it.
"An engagement ring?" I ask. "We're already married" I point out.
"I know, remember I told you when I asked that I didn't have the ring but I would one day" he places his hand on my thigh.
"That was 8 years ago...I completely forgot" I laugh.
"Let me do this the proper way" he grabs the box from my hand and gets down on one knee. "(Y/N), I have been with you for the past 10 years and I am so happy for us. We have two wonderful children and have been married for 8 years. I know that when I first asked you I didn't have the ring but Im just a guy standing in front of a girl asking her to marry me....so will you?" he asks for the second time.
"Of course Harry!" I laugh and he places the ring on my finger. He reaches up to kiss me but is interrupted
"Daddy! Youre so silly! Youre already married" Olivia jumps on his back. Harry smiles and reaches his arms around his back to hold her up. He stands up and spins around.
"Im getting dizzy" she shouts.
"Mummy spin me" Jason tugs my shirt.
"Here we go!" I laugh picking him up and spinning him around. We both laugh and then I let us fall down on to the couch.
"I wanna open my presents now Daddy!" Olivia shouts and Harry sits her down on the floor. He dizzily drops down on the couch next to me.
"Now where were we" Harry smirks and kisses me.
"I almost forgot" I say when I pull away. I go to the tree and pull out the envelope I hid under one of the presents.
"I got this for you...well us" I say and hand it to Harry. He opens the the envelope and gapes.
"Front row tickets to the superbowl?! Babe. How'd you do it?"
"My sisters new boyfriend works in the stadium that the superbowl is being held" I shrug.
"How are we going to get all the way to America? We don't have the money to get airplane tickets"
"That's where youre wrong" I pause. "Look at the envelope again" I tell him. He digs through the envelope again and pulls out the two air plane tickets.
"Thank you baby!" he hugs me and then kisses me.
"I try" I shrug.
"An engagement ring that you have been waiting for, for 8 years doesn't seem as good as superbowl tickets"
"You are such a man"
"What does that mean?"
"Only you would think that an expensive engagement ring isn't as good as tickets to a game. This ring is perfect and it was worth the wait" I kiss him again.
"An Anna doll?!" Olivia shouts and we both laugh.