He cheats

I have been sitting here for about 3 hours waiting for my husband Harry. I put our daughter Darcy to bed about 5 hours ago. Its now 3 in the morning and Harry has been gone since 5. I'm curious as to where he is. He said he would be back at midnight. I finally decide to give up and go to bed because I am super tired. 
A noise wakes me up and I squint at the bright light coming in through the window. I look at the clock on the night stand thats says 8 am. My eyes search the room for the noise that was made, they fall on Harry coming in the bedroom door. Is he just getting home? 
"H-Harry?" I question him sitting up. 
"Oh...hi babe" he smiles at me and lays down. 
"Are you just getting in?" I ask. 
"No...I was umm. Darcy was crying, I went to go see why" he explains. 
"Oh...well when did you get in last night?" 
"Midnight...like I said" he lies and I get out of bed. 
"Liar" I spit at him and his eyebrows furrow together. "I was up until 3 am last night waiting for you? Where were you?" I shout. 
"I was out with the boys?" 
"One last time when did you get in?" I ask angry.
"Okay...5" he shrugs. 
"So you were out with the boys until 5 am. Something doesn't add up and I'm going to find out." I pick up my phone and dial Louis' number. 
"Hello?" Eleanor asks. 
"Wheres Louis?" 
"Asleep. He just got home like 2 hours ago. I'm defenitaly going to have a talk with him when he wakes up. 
"Okay..." I hang up. 
"Louis got home 2 hours ago Harry" I shout at him. 
"Okay...that doesn't have anything to do with me" he sits up and shakes his head. 
"Harry, if you got home at 5 you would still be drunk or hungover and you're not either of those things" 
"Well what if I didn't drink?" 
"You were out for 12 hours and didn't drink? Yeah right" I scoff. 
"Okay, I did." 
"And why aren't you drunk or hungover unless you slept at someones place" 
"Okay, maybe I did" he shouts a little louder. 
"With you?" I say glaring at him my mind pondering where he could have slept. 
"One of the boys' house" 
"Sure. Which one?" 
"Niall" 
"Uh huh" I shake my head knowing he is lying. 
"What do you want me to say? That I fucked another girl." he asks getting loud. 
"Did you?" I say loudly but on the inside I am going to cry. He looks at me for a long minute and then at his hands. 
"Yeah" he whispers. 
"Wh-what?" I stammer. 
"I ummm. I was really wasted last night and I met this girl and..." he gulps. 
"Please...just." I stop him tears in my eyes. He gets up and walks to me. 
"(Y/N)" he grabs for my arm and I move away. 
"Don't touch me" I walk out of the room and go into Darcy's room. 
"Darcy...you want to go to grandmas" I ask in my kid voice. She looks up at me from her coloring. 
"Yeah" she smiles. 
"Do you want to spend the night?" I ask. 
"YESSS" She shouts and jumping. 
"Lets get somethings put together." I say in a happy voice even though the thought of Harry with another woman is killing me. "Pack your favorite clothes, I'm going to pack too" I tell her and she gets out her little suitcase. 
"(Y/N). Don't do this. I'm sorry, it was a mistake. Please" Harry begs but ignore him. "Please" he grabs my hand as I go the closet. 
"Harry!" I shout. "I'm not saying I want to leave you but I'm not saying I want to stay either. After 9 years of being together you do this? We have a daughter." I tell him. 
"I know. I was drunk. I would have never done it if I was sober" 
"Thats great to know Harry but you still did it" 
"I know and I'm sorry" he pulls me in to hug him but I pull out of his grip. "Please" 
"Sorry doesn't do anything. It does erase your mistake. It does take us back in time to when you didn't do it. Its just a word. If you were sorry you wouldn't have done it" I explain. "I'm going to my mum's with Darcy. We'll be back in a few days...depending on how long it would take me to forgive you" 
"So you're saying you will" 
"Eventually..it would be different if we both cheated. But it was just you" 
"What does that mean?" 
"If we both cheated then we both messed up and I would be hypocritcal to leave cause you cheated if I did too" 
"Then cheat on me" he steps closer. 
"What?" I ask. 
"Cheat on me. If thats what it will take to get you to stay then do it" 
"No...Harry. Thats ridiculous" I start packing but he takes all the clothes out. "Stop" I order and put them back in and zip it up. I go out into the living room and take Darcy's hand.
"I can't sleep without you" he says as were about to walk out the door. 
"You proved that wrong last night" I tell him and walk out the door.