You have sex in public

A/N: This is the smuttiest thing I have ever wrote. Js, so be prepared. 
Harry's hand rests on my thigh slowly stroking it up and down making me nervous. 
"So, 3 years?" Eleanor asks.
"Yeah..s-same as you" I stutter.
"How'd we get so lucky" Eleanor smiles leaning into Louis and he looks at her the way I look at Harry. 
"Yeah, I know. They're both so cute and amazing" I grab Harry's hand thats on my thigh and look at him. 
"You're amazing" he looks me in the eyes and then starts stroking my thigh again moving his hands under my skirt and I tense up. 
"Were even luckier guys" Louis says looking at Eleanor.
"I want you" Harry whispers in to my ear and I gulp. "Excuse us, we need to talk. We'll be right back" Harry tells them pulling me into the mens bathroom and locking the door.
He pulls me close cupping my butt with his large hands, breathing on my neck. His breath smells like mint. His hands move up my skirt and he licks his lips.
"H-Harry" I stutter, the lust I have for him is taking control of me and I can't take it.
"Yes" he groans biting my lip.
"We...we can't do it here" I tell him.
"Why not?"
"This is a bathroom of a resteraunt" 
"So...I need you so bad right now" he kisses my neck making me moan quietly. "Shh" he covers my mouth. "Now...are you going to be be a good girl and be quiet for me?" he asks and I nod. He takes my hands with one of his and holds them agaisnt the wall above my head. His free hand slides down my neck, over my boobs and into my panites making me flinch. His hand slide inside me and he licks his lips. 
"Oh, you're already so wet for me" he smiles. I keep mouth shut biting my lip. His hands find my clit and he starts rubbing it slowly making me want more. 
"More" I whisper. 
"What?" he asks with a smirk. 
"More" I say a bit louder. 
"Only for my princess" he whispers and goes faster. My mouth opens wide but no words come out and I close my eyes. "Come here" he drags me to the sink. "I want you to watch" he stands behind me and his fingers find there way back to what they were doing. I watch as his hand motions a circle in my skirt and I bite my lip. 
"Mmmm" I moan and he covers my mouth. 
"What did I say about being quiet" he breathes into my ear. "Looks like I'll have to keep you quiet" he grunts keeping his hand on my mouth. My hand moves to the back of his neck as he goes faster and my head falls back. I am so close I can feel it. 
"Not yet." he pulls his hand out of my skirt and pulls it down exposing my panties. He doesn't even hesitate to pull my underwear down. "I want to be inside of you" he groans unbuckling his pants. 
"Do you have a condom?" 
"Shit. No." he stops. 
"Just do it." I tell him heloing him with his pants. 
"Wh-what?" he looks at me. 
"I need you now. You brought me all the way in here to butter me up and then you're going to stop cause of a condom. No, were going all the way" I pull his pants and boxers down revealing his hard on. 
"Are you sure?" he pulls me up to look at me. 
"I don't care. Just put it in me" I grab it. "You're killing the mood." 
"Okay..." he lays me on the floor and slides into me with ease. 
"No...wait. Harry" I stop him. 
"Yeah?" he looks up at me. 
"You're right...we can't do this. We've only been together for a few years. Were not married and don't plan to be any time soon. If I get pregnant...thats going to ruin the relationship. And the media..No. Get up" I tell him. "And then all I think of when looking at the kid is we concived him on the floor of a resteraunt" I pull my skirt and panties up and stand up. 
"Oh thank god" he pulls his pants up. "All I thought was if you got pregnant" he fixes his hair. "And our friends are right outside" 
"Yeah...what got into us?" 
"I don't know...lets go back out there."
"We've been in here a while. Think of something to say so think we were talking" I tell him and he nods. 
"I don't care (Y/N)." he shouts at me. 
"We can't just lie to our friends" I yell back and we stop in front them as if embarrased of them to hear our conversation.