Welcome Back To My Channel

*requested*

I guess it's time. It's only going to get more noticeable from here. I've been keeping it a secret as I wanted to make it a big surprise for everyone.
I've just been so nervous and putting off but Harry told me to just rip the band-aid.

"Are you ready?" Harry asks as I put the final touches on my look. I readjust my dress and stand up, the snugness of the dress making my new friend very clear.
"You look good. Don't be so nervous. She's on her way and you need to let them know." He assures me. Yeah, all 10 million of them need to know. I'm so grateful that I met Harry. He's been nothing short of loving and supporting since the day I met him. And now that I'm his wife and the soon to be mother of his child he's been even more of that and more.
I also have to thank him for helping me get as many subs I have. When I first started I barely had a thousand by the 2nd year but then my job led me to Harry and after only half a year of dating I brought him on my channel and I gained almost a million within in 2 days. It was overwhelming to say the least.

It's been almost 6 years since I uploaded the "Meet My Boyfriend" video and since then hes been in 20 of my videos, including our engagement announcement, wedding vlogs and our 1 year wedding anniversary update video that I just uploaded a few months ago. But now we have a bigger surprise, a baby announcement.
I'm 19 weeks now and showing, I haven't uploaded a recent video since my stomach popped but if I want to I need to let everyone know.
My plan is simple, I'll edit a quick montage of everyone hearing the news with Harry's reaction being last and then Harry and I will announce it together.
I don't know why I'm so nervous. Maybe it's because Harry is one of the biggest singers ever and people freaked out when they found out I-a small unknown YouTuber (at the time) was dating him and then they freaked out when I was marrying him and now that I'm pretty much putting the final nail in the coffin of him ever being single again, I think it will piss more people off.
But what can they really do? Harry is my husband and we make each other happy. Everyone will just have to accept that.

"Hey guys, welcome in or welcome back to my channel." I introduce myself, making sure my belly is out of frame. "It's been a while since I've uploaded-like at least a month. Well I have a good reason but I think I need Harry with me to tell you." I say and then Harry sits down next to me.

"Hello love." He smiles and then places a kiss on my cheek. "And hello everyone." He says to the camera.

"I think we should tell them. Don't you?" I ask in almost a whisper.

"There's no time like the present." He answers back. And then we pause for a second-that's where I'll edit in the montage.

"We're pregnant!" We announce one unison. I stand up for a second and zoom out the camera to reveal my baby bump. It looks even bigger on camera. I take my seat again so we can explain more.

"We are so excited! I've been holding this in forever. I'm 19-almost 20 weeks and yes we know the gender." I explain further. "But you'll just have to wait for the gender reveal video."

"I'm so happy I'm going to be a father. And you all get to join us on this journey of parenthood. We're so excited for you all to finally know." Harry adds.

"Yes. This has been a crazy experience so far. And the fact that I've waited this long to share it with you all has been so nerve racking. But here we are and now you all know. And I get to post more about it and just-I don't know. I'm so happy that this is our finally." I say and look to Harry with a smile.

"Thank you guys for watching. And be on the look out for the gender reveal. Because it's wild." Harry tells the camera and they then I wave goodbye before cutting the camera.

"That wasn't so bad was it?" He asks

"No. I guess not." I shrug. Harry pulls me closer to him and places a kiss on my head. "I love you." I smile as I turn to face him.

"I love you too." He smirks.

"I better go edit this if I want to get it uploaded today." I stand up. I take the camera and make my way to my office and sit down to edit.

2 hours later and 3 times watching the video back I begin my upload. I post an Instagram story of my computer, hiding the thumbnail and title, just to let everyone know I'm uploading.
People message me excitedly, wondering where I've been.
The outpouring of love from the video warms my heart and makes me super happy to see. I can't wait to share my journey with everyone.