Your just friends but you love him

You and Harry have been best friends since forever. You've been with him through everything. You were even there when he got on the X Factor. When he made 4 new friends. You've met them and your friends with them too. Its been almost four years now since there band One Direction has formed. They are probably the biggest boy band ever and your so happy for them.

But for about two years now you've loved Harry, more than  friend. You love every little thing about him.

You've been through him dating Taylor Swift. Even though you were crushed you made sure he thought you were happy for him. You were really happy when they broke up but you did feel guilty about it. You also hated the Kendall rumors.

"Hey Harry" you say as you walk into his flat.

"Hey cutie" he says cheesly. You've always loved when he called you that.

"Ready to go to the mall? I need some more pants" you tell him.

"Yeah" he grabs his keys and you both head out the door.

****************

When you get to the mall you both head to Macy's. Its your favorite shopping center.

"May I help you?" a worker asks.

"No thanks." you smile and she walks away.

"How was the tour?" you ask him.

"Pretty good. It wasn't that good. Since you weren't there" he looks at you with a smile.

"Your so cheesy Harry" you push him and he grabs your arm to hold himself up.

"(Y/N) I wanna tell you something." he takes your hand. "....I love you. More than a friend. I've loved you so much. Since day one. I've loved you. And I want to be your boyfriend. I want to give you little kisses everyday. I want to wake up to see you every day. Please." as he says the words your heart melts.

"Yes Harry! Of course" you jump on him and kiss his lips.

Suddenly you are jolted awake. It was just a dream. You sigh and lay back down. If only...