Vampire 3

He takes me to an open field just past a large forest, it's hidden from humans as it would be nearly impossible for them to get this far up the mountain, he explains that he thought I might enjoy it since the sun is out and there are a lot of bears around this area in case we are feeling a little hungry.

"I thought we might get to know each other." He offers and I nod as we take a seat in the grass. Though there aren't any flowers, this reminds me of a memory Edward showed me, the open field that he and Bella shared when they lived in forks. We had to move quickly away from that side of the country after they changed me so I didn't get to see Forks. Renesmee and I met at Washington State.

"Ask me anything." I smile at him and nods, searching my eyes again.

"Firstly, what did Alice mean by she hopes I'll stay?" He asks. The memory of the words replay in my head and I sigh. I might as well tell him. I just hope it won't push him away. "I mean, what did you tell them?" I can in his eyes he's curious of my opinion on him, not that he's uncomfortable with my telling them about him.

"Alice....can see the future based on decisions that people make." I tell him and pause to see his reaction. There isn't one. "Well, when you and I met...she saw you and I...together." I explain and be nods, a smile appears across his chiseled face.

"So she's seen me make that decision?" He asks and I nod, looking away from him. If I had any blood in me,  it would all be in my face right now. "That makes sense, considering..." he trailed off and my eyes finally met his face.

"Considering what?" I asked in slight confusion.

"Well, ever since I laid my eyes on you, I knew I'd do anything for you...if that's too forward I'm sorry. But I like you and you're the first vampire I've come across that I've actually felt something for...you're intriguing and-" he goes on

"Breathtaking...?" I finish his sentence with a laugh. His mouth stops moving and he looks at me as the corners of his mouth fall open.

"Yeah...how did-?"

"One of my brothers can read minds and he said he heard you think that about me." Okay, now my entire face would be bright red.

"Well, I hadn't decided on that word yet but yes, for lack of a better word." He snickers. I match his laugh and my hand lands on his arm as if to stop his words.

"I can't say I don't feel the same Harry. There's something about you as well." I explain.

"Perhaps you are...worth sticking around for. Sticking to a coven has not been something I've ever been good at but there was never a reason, not until you." He goes on.

"I wouldn't have guessed that I'd ever meet someone like you but I'm glad I have and I'm glad you're considering to stay. My family would welcome you as a new member before I even got to finish introducing you." I laugh at the end. It is true, my family-though its already quite large wouldn't have a problem with welcoming him in, as our newest member. Esme would rejoice at my finally having someone, Alice would be glad too. And Renesmee would have a weight lifted from her shoulders as she'd be happy that I'd found someone to share this life with.
We pause for a while, just taking in the morning air, and each other, knowing that this could be forever for the both of us.
I dig through his memories to see if I can find out how he felt about the other night. I found one of him telling a friend about me, explaining that he thought I could be his mate but it would mean that he'd have to settle in with a new coven.
"It would be a small price to pay, considering how I feel about her. She's beautiful." He had told a friend of his. His friend listened and gave his thoughts on it.
"I've known you for fifteen years Harry and I've never seen you so smitten." He had laughed. "As long as the coven will have you, there's no reason you shouldn't."
And that was that, Harry wanted to stay with me and be apart of my family. I felt my chest flutter at the notion.