Long Imagine 9

I haven't uploaded anything to this account in years because I forgot the password but I think I will continue to do imagines on here, every once in a while

*3 months later*
In the biggest explosion, pink confetti comes out of confetti poppers all my friends and family are holding.
"Another girl?!" Harry shouts next to me in a laugh. I look at him with a smile and kiss him.
"Yay!" Anne runs over to me, hugging me in a tight squeeze.
"Amelia Mae it is" I tell her as she pulls away.
"That's a beautiful name (Y/N)" She says and then hugs Harry.
"2 girls." Harry says breathlessly, I can tell he's nervous now.
"It'll be okay Harry." I tell him.
"Just a bit overwhelmed is all." He shrugs and kisses my cheek.
Darcy runs up to me and I pick her up with a lift and hook her to my side.
"Darcy you're gunna have a little sister." I tell her giddily.
"Does that mean I have to share my toys?" She asks quietly and I just laugh and so does Harry.
"Do you not want to share your toys?" He asks her. She's silent for a second and then says, "She could have the ones I don't want." And shrugs.
"That's nice of you." I laugh again. I set her down and she runs to grab a piece of cake.

After the party and everyone is gone Harry and I sit down with Darcy to explain to her everything that comes with being a big sister.
"Darcy you'll love being a big sister. You're going to teach her everything that you've learned." I tell her.
"Having a little sister will be fun because you'll have someone who likes all the same stuff as you." Harry adds.
"Is she gunna be mean?" Darcy asks me.
"No honey. Why would you think that?" I ask, smiling down at her.
"I just don't want her to be mean." Darcy shrugs. "Will I be able to play with her right away?"
"No, she'll be to small at first but in about a year she'll be able to run around with you and play with you." I say as I push a piece of her hair behind her ear.
"Will you guys love her more?"
"What? Oh honey, of course not. We'll love both of you just the same." Harry tells her.
"Are you going to have anymore babies?" She asks and Harry and I look at each other.
"Maybe, in the future." I shrug.
"Way in the future. Like 10 years."
"Well maybe not 10 years. Maybe another 3." I shrug, running my hand over my small bump.
"3?!" Harry shouts. "You want a 6 year old, a 3 year old and a newborn?"
"I'm not saying that I'm just saying, we both want a lot of kids, why not just keep me coming." I shrug.
"A lot?! Try like 4. Maybe. We're already half way there, why not take a break."
"Harry what is wrong with you? Right after we got married you said you couldn't wait to start having kids. Now you're being all jumpy."
"Kids are a lot of responsibility (Y/N)."
"We can talk about this later okay? I tell him. "Darcy you wanna help me put up some of the baby's clothes?" I ask, standing up. I grab some bags and Darcy grabs one and we go upstairs.

Darcy and I finish putting the clothes away around dinner time so we go downstairs so we can start. Harry comes into the kitchen with a nervous look.
"(Y/N) can you come here?" He asks. I nod and we walk into the living room. "I'm sorry for freaking out earlier...it's just, since the band broke up I've been afraid that one day my career will crash and burn. And when that happens I just don't want to not be able to take care of you...and our 5 kids."
"Oh Harry you're crazy. Do you really think that people will stop wanting to listen to your music. Everyone loves you. And if something happens with your music you always have acting." I assure him.
"I've been on one film."
"And you did amazing, I keep telling you that you need to put yourself out there more. It's going to be okay Harry. Everyone loves you." I explain and kiss his cheek. "Now help Darcy and I make dinner."