Secret dating

"Clean up this mess" my step brother Liam says. I don't know why he treats me like he's older, we were born within a month of each other. I can't complain to much, he's a great brother. He's very protective, we act just like a brother and sister would. I mean, why wouldn't we. My mother and his father got married when we were both 5. We grew up together, we were both only children so it only made sense that we stick together like brother and sister. Still, he's only a month older than me so I always hate it when he acts like some big guy who has been through life more than I have. 

"Why don't you do it?" 

"Because I'm not the one who messed it up" he glares. 

"You're the one who wants it clean" I point out. 

"Can you just clean it up. Quit being difficult." 

"Fine...why do you want me to clean everything so badly?" I question as I start cleaning up the mess in the living room. 

"My mates are coming over" he sighs looking at is phone and my heart skips a beat. 

"Like?" 

"Louis, Niall and Harry" Harry...my secret boyfriend. We've been together for a minute a month behind Liam's back. Harry and I are both afraid to tell him because we both think he's going  kill us. Me because he told me not to talk to any of his friends because they are "bad boys" and Harry because he told them not to even look at me. Harry and I both didn't care. We just hide it, I even have someone covering for him as my boyfriend. He's gay so I'm his beard and Liam believes we are together so it works for both of us. I glance down at my phone, a text from Harry. Why didn't he tell me he was coming? After I finish cleaning I run upstairs and put on a shirt Harry have me, one of his favorite dress shirts, it fits like a cardigan on me so I wear it with a black tank top and some blue jean shorts. I know Harry loves it on me. I pull my hair into a bun and put on some makeup.

"Hey boys!" I hear Liam's voice. 

"Hey mate...mind if I use the toilet?" Harry asks and I know that's his way of asking to come see me. I go into my room to act like I wasn't listening and get on my phone. My door opens slowly and I don't look up. 

"Hey gorgeous, what you up too" Harry asks coming in. 

"Talking to my other boyfriend" I joke. 

"You know I hate that babe. Why would you say that?" He lays down and wraps his arms around my waist. 

"He warns me he's coming over" 

"Oh come on. I wanted to surprise you...you still knew, I know you only wear this for me" he tugs on his shirt I'm wearing. 

"I do" I smile at him. He grabs me up by the waist and spins me in the air. 

"Can I tell you a secret?" He asks sitting me down. 

"Lay it on me" I tell him and he reaches down to my ear. 

"I think I'm falling really hard for you..." He whispers and I jerk. "I think...i love you." 

"You...love me?" I ask when he pulls away and then he nods. 

"Harry...I...I love you too" I smirk and hug him tightly.

"Thank god!" He laughs and pulls  me off the floor. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist and kiss him. 

"Shit, I better get down stairs...I've been up here to long" he sets me down and I pout. 

"Okay...ill be down there later...guy I don't know" I joke and he smacks my bum and runs downstairs. I watch him go downstairs. 

"Did you get lost?" Liam asks.