You see him kissing your best friend

You hate this stupid party. Its so boring and full of drunk stupid people.

Why did Harry make you come here.

Oh that's right. To bond with his friends. The only people you have talked to since you've been here is Harry, your friend Cassie and some random guy that asked to have sex with you. You denied him off course.

You haven't seen Harry in almost 2 hours and you haven't seen Cassie for half an hour.

Harry said he was going to talk to some friends and Cassie was making out with some dude last time you saw her.

You've been sitting on the couch for a long time now debating if you should get up and find Harry.

You decide to get up and search for him.

You search through the crowd calling out his name but no one answers.

You open 3 doors before you see the unseeable. The worst thing you could ever see.

Harry, your boyfriend of 9 months whom you love more than air straddling your best friend. Your best friend who've you known since kindergarten.

You can't take your eyes away as the start making out. You finally let out a gasp the turns into a crying fit.

Harry pulls himself off Cassie and looks at you.

"I hate you. Both of you." you cry and run out the door.

"Fuck" you hear Harry huff as you make your way outside.

You have no ride home so you have to stay. You sit on the steps crying your eyes out when you hear foot steps.

"Babe. I'm sorry. It was a mistake. I am so drunk right now. I am so sorry" Harry says as he sits next to you.

"I don't care. You are a fucking jerk. I hate you. And with my best friend. Really Harry? Get away from me cause if you haven't guessed it... were over. I thought you loved me! I am so stupid for believing you did. So go back to her. I can't even look at you right now." you stand up and walk away.

"Babe. I do love you. I-"

"Don't call me babe. And don't say you love me. We both know you don't" you sniff.

"Oh but I do. I love you with everything I have. All of me. Loves every single inch of you. And I truly am sorry. It was an accident. That fucking alcohol. You know what it can do to people"

"Yes. Harry. I do. But if you loved me with everything you have....that drunk part of you....would have stopped you from kissing-" you have to stop yourself because the thought of him with your best friend hurts. "Kissing my best friend. My best friend Harry!" you start crying even more.

"I know ba- (Y/N). I wasn't thinking straight. And I am so unbelievably sorry for what I did."

"If you were sorry you wouldn't have done it. You wanted to kiss her...I bet you wanted me to see it." you cry.

"No I didn't. It was a mistake. A huge one. I would never kiss another girl. Especially not your best friend. And definitely not wanting you to see it. I am so deeply in love with you. I am so so sorry. I don't know what I can do to show you I am sorry."

"You can't do anything Harry. Neither can you!" you yell to Cassie who is standing by the door. She is crying but you don't care. She is the other part of this mess.

"How could you Cassie. Your suppose to be my best friend. You should be helping me through this..... but instead.... your the reason this is happening." you say as she continues to cry. "And there is nothing either of you can do to fix it. I'm done with both of you." you turn around. You just notice that there is a lot of people staring at you.

"I can't let you leave. Cause it will be me that will loose you. And i don't choose that" Harry says as he turns you around.

"I don't care Harry. You stabbed me in the back. BOTH of you stabbed me in the back" you look between Cassie and Harry.

"I know. And I hate myself for it. But I'm not leaving here until you forgive me." he looks into your eyes.

"Then ill leave" you pull from his grip and walk away.

"Please. Please" you hear him. Your barley gone when you stop in your tracks and turn away. He may have hurt you but you love him and care about him.

"It hurts Harry. It really does. I'd be lying if I told you I don't love you. But Harry you cheated. With my best friend. You brought me- no drug me to this stupid party. Then left me for two hours. What do I find you doing. The last thing I would have thought you would be doing. And why? Because I was so in love with you I thought you loved me too. Im still in love with you even though you cheated. Now look at us. We have half the fucking neighborhood looking at us. I don't even care." you cry out.

"Look us! I'm crying my eyes out." you yell out to everyone.

"(Y/N). I love you and I'm sorry."

"Cause that makes it better. Don't worry! Everything is back to normal. I'm okay! News flash Harry. Saying sorry doesn't fix anything. It doesn't reverse you cheating. It doesn't erase this moment." you fall crying.

"I'm sorry."

"Quit saying that. I get it. Your sorry. You love me. You wish you didn't do it. Well Harry you fucked up. Its going to take a lot more then repeating sorry over and over again." you stand up. "When you figure it out. Let me know. And Cassie. Were done...forever. Don't try to get a hold of me. I don't ever want to see you again." you say and walk away.

"Do you need a ride!" a random guy asks. You look over at Harry who is looking at you defistated.

"Yes please" you look back at the guy. Harry begins to cry as you get in the car.

"I'm sorry" is the last thing you hear as you drive off.