Long Imagine part 6

Harry's leaving tomorrow. What are you going to do? He won't be back for 2 months after this. 2 months of no help with the baby. No anything.

Can you go through the pain of missing Harry again. Maybe not. Of course you'll have Darcy, a part of Harry to keep you happy while he's away

But what if it takes you 2 weeks to get use to Harry being gone again? How will you love Darcy while your to upset to love anything? How will you hear her cries of pain over yours? How will you feed her when you can barley eat? How will you take care of Darcy if your so tired from lack of sleep?

No. This is different. The fate of another human is in your hands.

Every thing will be fine... hopefully.

All these thoughts are pouring into your mind as you lay in bed trying to get some sleep.

You got home from the hospital 4 days ago and its been nothing but taking care of the baby. Which is fine but Harry is so wrapped up in Darcy you can never even get a kiss in.

You look over at Harry who is sleeping soundlessly. You huff and get up. You look over at the clock.

2:38 am.

Ugh! Why can't you sleep. You walk into Darcy's room and look at her sleeping just like her dad.

You smile at her and brush your hand against her soft cheek. She is literally the most gorgeous baby ever.

She's gunna break hearts when she gets older. Millions.

"I love you" you whisper and lean down to kiss your daughters cheek.

"Baby. What are you doing up?" Harry asks from behind you making you jump and turn away.

"I can't sleep" you whisper as a tear trickles down your cheek and you quickly wipe it away. Harry walks to you and kisses your cheek and pulls you in to him.

"I'm gunna miss her" he says.

"Its only 2 months" you pat his chest knowing it actually hurts being away from him for so long.

"2 months to long" he kisses your head as he walks you out of Darcy's room.

"I love you Harry" you lean your head against Harry's chest.

"And I love you" you both lay back down on your bed.

You finally fall asleep.
Beep Beep Beep

You wake up to the alarm going off at 6 am and you punch the snooze button.

You reach your hand out to touch Harry's arm but you come up short. You rise confused and go to the hallway to call out Harry's name.

"In here baby" he calls from Darcy's room. You walk in as you rub your eyes.

Harry is rocking Darcy around whispering something into her ear.

You walk in and you can hear it more clearly that he's singing Stevie Wonders Isn't she lovely and you smile.

"I don't want to leave her" he looks at you interrupting the soft pattern of the song.

"Oh baby. Just 2 months. You'll be back in no time" you whisper stepping closer to him.

"2 months away from you is torture. Can you imagine 2 months away from my 5 day old baby" he kisses her head and you nod.

"I know its gunna suck. But we can still face time any time. I'll call you every night and you can sing that song to Darcy"

"What song- Oh. Isn't she lovely. I would like that" he wraps his arm around your shoulder. "I don't want to leave this moment behind. Its to good" he pulls his phone from his pocket and takes a selfie of Him, Darcy and you. You smile for the camera, as does Harry. And Darcy even looks like she may be smiling. That would be her first smile. And you have it recorded.

"I love you (Y/N)" he whispers into your ear.

"I love you too Harry"