He thinks your cheating part 3

I've been staying at Louis' house for 4 weeks now and I haven't eaten or talked at all. I've barley slept either. In 4 weeks I think I've gotten 7 hours of sleep.
Most of my time I've been crying. Harry called a few days ago. He said he got all his stuff out of the apartment and anything thats mine Louis should go get. Which he did. Its all sitting in this room suffocating me as I cry.
Harry seems like he doesn't even care about this breakup. He's just moved on and thats it.
"(Y/N)" Louis knocks on my door.
"Yeah?" I ask.
"Can I come in?"
"Sure."
He opens the door and maneuvers through the maze of boxes that lead to my bed and sits down.
"You should really stop hiding in here. You've been stuck in this room nearly a month. You look hungry and exhausted. Almost like a zombie. Please get up and do something."
"What? Do what? Whats the point? Harry acts like I was nothing to him so I may as well do the sulking for us both."
"Harry isn't fine (Y/N). When he called last Wednesday for you to get your stuff he was crying. He could barley get a word out. He said he couldn't live there anymore. There were to many memories in that house...to be honest I think hes doing worse than you."
"Well thats good." If hes doing worse than I am than I can be a little happy.
"I guess so...you really need to.get out though. 4 weeks is long enough to sit and sulk. Lets go out and do something." he pulls at my arm.
"Like what?" I ask.
"I don't know...fucking something. Lets get drunk. I'll call up the rest of the boys and ask if they want to come out. Remember when we all use to go out and get drunk. All 6 of us."
"Yeah and then Zayn left so we stopped. I missed that....you go call and I'll get dressed."
He nods and leaves the room. I don't even feel like going. I just want to sit here and eat ice cream and cry. But maybe getting dressed up and drinking with friends will take my mind off him.
I get up and look for an outfit. I find a tiny little black dress thats strapless and really helps my boobs pop and it ends right at the knees. I match it with a pair of black stilettos and some cute diamond earrings. I put on everything and some makeup and go into the living room.
"Are you rea-" Louis comes in and the looks at me. I can tell hes checking me out, I don't care. If I was a guy I'd check myself out too.
"You look amazing." he gasps.
"Thanks...whos all coming."
"Niall, Liam, Sophie and umm Eleanor."
"Eleanor?! Who invited her?"
"I did of course."
"Why? You two just broke up 3 months ago."
"I know. But its not like either of us cheated. We've been talking and I don't think its going to be that awkward."
"Okay...if you say so." I shrug. "I just want to get black out drunk." "Lets go then." he grabs his keys and wallet and we head out."

Everyone's here and we're having the best time. Its been 3 hours and Ive had 20 drinks, all bought by different guys. This is the life, hanging out with friends, getting drunk, guys buying drinks for you. Its perfect. If I was still with Harry I'd be stuck at home in my pjs watching tv while he was out at rehearsal or whatever. He dumped me and I say good riddens.
"Hey, can I buy you a drink?" a very handsome guy asks as he looks me up and down.
"Yes you can." I wink. He orders a beer and a vodka sour and I thank him.
"You know you wouldn't be the forat guy to buy me a drink tonight handsome."
"Oh well I wouldn't be surprised. What makes a girl like you single?"
"Guys like you."
"Guys like me? Whats a guy like me?"
"Guys don't have trust. I just want trust...there needs to be trust in a relationship you know. Otherwise, whats it worth?"
"I hear you there." he nods and I gulp down the rest of my drink. After 21 drinks, I'm not feeling all the way there.
"You want another?" he asks and I nod without any hesitation. He orders 10 shots.

I open my eyes to a bright light. I'm sweating and attatched to a naked body. I look up to see who it is. I don't even recognize him. I detach my body from his and wrap the sheet around my body.
"No! I wanna see her." I hear someone shout and my bedroom door open. I lay back down and make sure I'm fully covered up.
"Whos there?" I ask.
"Harry." he says.
"Don't come any closer." I tell him and thank god theres a mountain of boxes between us.
"Why?"
"I don't want to see you." I say a little honestly. I do wanna see him but I don't. "You can say whatever you want right there."
"Okay...well I'm sorry that I didn't trust you and I've been spending this time away from you to realize that you should be trusted. I miss you. I mean whats a relationship without trust? What's it worth? But I realize that our relationship with or without trust is worth something. But there is trust, that whole thing was just a lasp in judgement. (Y/N) I miss you so much and I can't go another day without you." he comes around the boxes and the look on his face is something I've only seen from him once, when his grandmother died. He doesn't say anything and storms out.