You tell him your pregnant

Okay. Today's the day. The day you tell Harry your pregnant.

You found out just 3 days ago at the doctor that you are 4 weeks along.

You want to tell him in a special way.

Some thing that will make it sweet. 

He wont be home till tonight so you have a lot of time to figure it out.

First you want to clean up the house. 

----one clean house later------

The house is clean and Harry will be home in 3 hours. Thank god for rehearsal. How are you going to tell him?

After a lot of thinking you decide on a putting buns in the oven and making spaghetti with prego sauce and baby meatballs. With some baby back ribs.

------2 1/2 hours later------

Harry gets home and you get a little nervous. The buns are still cooking and to top it all off on the counter you put a little sticky not on the prego jar that says 'im' so when dinner is all over he'll go to throw it away and maybe pick up the hint.

"Hey baby" you smile as he walks in.

"Hey" he says and kisses you. 

"I made dinner" you sit down and so does he.

"What are we having?"

"Spaghetti and baby meatballs with baby back ribs."

"Mmmm sounds good"

"Oh and my buns are still in the oven. So when there done we can take it out"

"Alright"

-----After Dinner------

"Harry could you clean up while I go take a shower" you ask.

"Yeah babe" he smiles.

You pretend to go to the bathroom but hide behind the door way.

You watch as Harry picks up the plates and puts them in the sink. He goes to get the prego jar and throws it away without thinking. You sigh and walk into the kitchen.

"Harry. I'm pregnant." you sigh and he turns around. His face is read and he is crying.

"H-Harry??" your confused.

"I know. I got the hint. I'm so happy. I'm gunna be a dad!" he says and you go hug him.

"Your really happy?"

"Yes. Of course. I'm going to be a dad" he leans down to meet your stomach.
"Hello baby. I'm your dad. I can't wait to meet you. I'm going to be the best daddy ever I promise. If your a girl your not having a boyfriend till your 50. If your a boy I'll show you how to pick up chicks." he says and you laugh.

"I love you" you both say in unison. Your saying to him and your pretty sure he's saying it to the baby.

"I love you too" he stands back up and kisses you.