Enemies part 2

"Can you just go talk to him please?" (Y/N) begs me.
"And say what? Hey I'm dating your sister whether you like it or not" I raise my eyebrow.
"No...just...tell him that we really like each other and we would appreciate it he would be on board."
"You heard him though. I'm dead to him. He'll probably punch me in the face on sight." I explain.
"Just try to talk to him, he's been hiding in his room all day. I know yesterday he caught sight of something that wasn't pleasant but someone needs to say something" she says with a sigh. "I love Niall, hes my brother, this is hurting him, you have to get him to like this or he'll end up hating it forever" she pokes me whilst explaining it. "After all he's your best friend, do you want him to just kick you out of his life?"
"No, Niall is like a brother to me." I pause. "Fine I'll do it but if I come out of there with a black eye its on you." I peck her lips and then go up the forbidden staircase to his dreaded room. With a very exasperated sigh I knock on the door.
"Go away" he groans.
"We need to talk" I tell him.
"Why? Shouldn't you be done stairs snogging my sister?"
"Niall" I order. A few seconds later the door swings open and he looks at me anger in his eyes.
"Make it fast" he glares and I walk in. I sit down at his desk chair and look at him.
"Niall, I...I'm sorry you saw what you did yesterday but we had just admitted how we felt towards each other and we began kissing just in the heat of the moment so it wasn't like we were hiding it for a long time." I explain and he rolls his eyes. "I like her a lot Niall and she likes me too. We want to be together and she's a grown woman, she should be able to make her own decisions without you getting angry about it. So you can stay angry at us and not be apart of our lives anymore or you can accept what is because I'm not going to stop being with her" I finish.
Its almost instant that his fist collides with my face, my head thrashes to the side and my hand shoots up to grasp my slowly bruising cheek.
"I guess...I deserve that" I say calmly, only because I know if I hit him back (y/n) would be upset. So I keep my fist down and just stare at him. "Even though you already fucking hit me yesterday. Luckily nothing bruised."
He hits me again, this time on my nose and I feel the blood pour frommy nose.
"What the fuck Niall?" I shout, still holding back from hitting him.
"Youre fucking my sister, how can I be okay with that?! You're supposed to be my best friend?" He yells back.
"I am!" I wipe the blood from nose with my hand.
"Obviously not...the last person I want my innocent little sister with is you"
"Whats that supposed to mean?"
"You're a womanizer Harry, a man slut, a fuck boy. You're going to break her heart!" He yells and with that I know how my best friend feels about me, he thinks I'm player thats going to hurt her...I stand up, my fist hitting his face just as hard as he hit me, he falls back grabbing his cheek.
"Kendall, Taylor, Caroline...face it Harry you only break girls hearts. And I refuse to let you do that to my sister. Shes all I have."
"Kendall was a close friend, Taylor was my only genuine relationship. For fucks sake Niall. How could you think of me like that? I would never hurt her. It hurts me to think that you would think that...but I guess thats just how you're gunna think..." I stare at him for a second and walk out. I run downstairs and out the door before Niall or (y/n) can say a word to me.

Your pov
"Harry...how did it-" I ask as he comes down the stairs and then out the door. I look out the window and watch as he drives off in anger. Niall comes down and I see his red cheek.
"Niall what happened? Why did Harry leave, why is your cheek red?" I question.
"He obviously fucking punched me, I called him a fuck boy and he got mad and left." He explains.
"Why would you call him that?" I ask angrily standing up.
"Because he is. He isnt right for you, I forbid you two to see each other."
"Forbid? What the fuck Niall, Im my own person, Im 21. I make my own decisions. Your not dad." I shout.
"Your right, Im not dad. I'm nothing like him because I actually give a fuck about you and what happens to you." He pokes his chest while talking.
"Niall just....stay out of my life!" I roll my eyes, grab my purse, shoes and keys and run to my car to go find Harry.