You two are friends but he wants to be more

My best friend in the whole world Harry went on tour for 6 months. Hes in a band called One Direction which is cool but he's always gone and I miss him. We share a flat together so it always feels big and empty when he's gone.
But hes finally back from tour which means he'll be here and I can see him. When he gets here I'm going to hug him and never let him go.
My phone rings and I see that its Harry.
"Hello" I sing into the phone.
"Hey (Y/N)...I got some bad news."
"Wh-what?" I ask nervous.
"I won't be able to make it home till tomorrow evening...our flight got delayed." 
"Really? This has got to be a joke. I wanted to see you like...now" I sigh as I look up at the "Welcome Home!" banner I have set home across the top of the wall and then the expensive cake I bought. 
"I wanted to see you too (Y/N)...I'm sorry but I can't control everything."
"Why not?" I whine. 
"Cause I'm just one man. But when I get home tomorrow, I'm going to hug you till you die." he jokes.
"Promise?" I joke back. 
"Yes!" he laughs. 
"Okay...see you then I guess" I hang up.
"Okay. Love you lots" 
"Love you lots" I sigh and hang up. Why does everything have to happen to me? I'm a good person, I deserve to see my best friend after six months. I get up and start putting everything away. When I'm about to grab the banner and take it down I hear the door knob jingling and I look at it. Who is that? Am I about to be robbed? The door flies open and just when I grab for a knife I see Harry motherfucking Styles standing in the doorway. I'd be angry that he lied but hes here so I don't care. "Harry!" I cry out and jump into his arms. 
"Hello beautiful" he breathes and lets me down.
"I thought your plane-" 
"I lied" he interrupts me laughing. 
"Dick" I joke and slightly punch his arm. 
"I've missed you so much, you don't even know" 
"I think I do" I laugh. 

Harry's POV
This is it. The day I'm going to ask (Y/N) out. I've loved her for so long, I don't even know what I'm going to do with myself. We have been best friends since high school, freshmen year. She's been with me through everything. My audition, X factor days, What Makes You Beautiful, songs, albums. Everything and I can't believe shes actually stayed around this long and I know it isn't because I'm famous because every time I try to invite her to stuff like awards and interviews she says no and when I mention her in an interview or I thank her at an award show she gets mad. I love her so much for that. But I also love her because of her everything. Her smile, her laugh, her eyes, her face, her personality just...everything about her. 
I remember when I was doing a performance way back when, we were singing What Makes You Beautiful and I had messed up terribly during my solo and I hated myself for a week and she comforted me until I was better. She made me laugh and smile and I remember just looking at her with a smile and knowing I could be with her forever, thats when I knew I was in love with her. It has been 3 years and I haven't gained the courage until one day during this tour I was chatting with the boys after Zayn left. It was a rough time for us and we were all upset so we just had a small bonfire and talked about the old times and I brought up that whole situation about me messing up 3 years ago and one thing led to another and they were giving me advice on how to ask her out. 
So I made a plan on the airplane, I'm going to call her and tell her I can't make it tonight and then when shes upset I'll burst through the door and we'll hug and talk and then I'm going to sit her down and tell how in love with her I am. Hopefully, god willing she will say yes.