Stalker, Watcher, Psychopath (part 4)

Damn work for calling out for this business trip. I knew I should have said goodbye to (Y/N) before I left but they said I had to leave as soon as I could, as it was urgent. I've been gone 5 days now, luckily we are leaving tonight, I'm worried about her. She had just said she loved me and I didn't even get to tell her it back. I wasn't able to rush downstairs because I had my boss in my living room, we had to rush to the airport as soon I was done packing. 

I figured she would sense my urgency and call for help, I knew they would hear her, now that she's only one flight of stairs away from the main floor. So I had no choice but to leave without another word. She must be so frightened without me there and sad that I left her right after she confessed her love to me. When I do get back I'm going to make the grandest of gestures to apologize for leaving us on such short notice. Flowers, a candle lit dinner, maybe I'll even propose! I mean, why wait? If we both love each other than why wait? 

Thats it! I'm buying a ring today, after this last meeting I'm finding the nearest jewelry shop. I already know her ring size and her preferred diamond cut. I'll make her a nice candle lit dinner, rose petals and all and then ill express how much I love her before asking for her hand in marriage. And when she says yes we can start planning right away, I can even let her upstairs and we can begin our lives together. 

I can see it now, we'll get married this winter, go on a honeymoon to Hawaii or maybe Barcelona, I know either of those are her dream vacation spots. We'll go for 2 weeks and when we come back she'll tell all of her friends about how amazing it was and how happy she is to be with me. And then a few months later, she'll be pregnant and we'll have our first child together. We'll name it (name you like), I remember hearing her say that name to a friend once, saying that if she ever planned on kids that would be her first choice. 

Our whole future mapped out in front of us and all I have to do is go home and propose. I can't even wait, ill do it as soon as I get there. I love her so much, my heart can barely take it. I hate being away from her this much, I feel like its killing me. I hope it doesn't hurt her as much. 

After the meeting, I hurry downtown to the closest diamond shop. After being there for almost 3 hours, I finally find the perfect ring for her, its her size and the cut she posted about a couple times online, over the last few years. It's almost perfect, I just need to get in engraved when she says yes. 

Finally, I get home at almost midnight and rush downstairs, where ill know she might be upset but I hope she can just wait a little while to let me make it up to her. I open the door and find her standing above a pile of something, I'm confused until I walk closer and see what it is. Oh no...