Your first time

It's yours and Harry's 2 year anniversary and he wants to surprise you. Your on your way to his flat. You don't know what he has planned but he says its big.
A smile forms on your face when you see Harry on his porch looking really nice in a suit.
You get out of the car and walk to the porch.
"Ready for the best night of your life?" he smiles and takes your hand.
He walks to the balcony of his bedroom where there is a nice candle lit dinner. You smile over at him as he pulls out your chair. The place setting is beautiful and there are rose petals everywhere.
"Harry this is beautiful" you gasp.
"Nothing but the best for my girl" he smiles cheesly.
He sets your plate down in front of you and it looks delasious. Steak and fries drenched in ketchup.
"Do you remember?" he asks.
You look up at him confused and then look back at your food.
"Oh my god! It's the dinner we had on our first date" you smile.
"Yeah. I thought you'd like it"
"I do Harry. This is perfect"
He pours some white wine into your glass and then in his. He sits down and you both eat.

--------2 1/2 bottles of wine later------
You and Harry are on the bed. He's straddling you like a cowboy on a horse. He leans down and presses his lips to yours. The kiss is smooth and passionate. He pulls away and smiles.
"Harry" you whisper. He puts his hand through your hair gently. Then he pulls off his shirt and your eyes are glued to his chest.
"You like what you see babe" he smiles
"Yes" you gasp.
You place your hands against his chest and he pushes against your hands. You move your hands to his butterfly tattoo and trace it.
He pulls off your shirt and his eyes go wide. You smile at him.
"Harry. I know you know this is my first time so please take it easy"
"Of course babe" he beams

Soon all your clothes are off and your nervous. What if it hurts?
"Are you sure your ready (Y/N)" he asks.
You nod and then you feel him easing inside of you. Your eyes screw shut. The pain is full on. He pushes deeper and you bite your lip to keep from crying out in pain.
"Ahh" you whisper hoping Harry didn't hear you. Soon he is pushing in and out of you. The pain increases more and more. Tears escape your eyes but then it starts to feel good and your eyes open.
You see Harry really concentrates on this. Sweat beads down his forehead as his hips thrust. You run your fingers through his hair. You push your hips up and down to help him.
Then unexpectedly the most sensational feeling spreads through your bottom half.
You moan in pleasure. The feeling is amazing. You take it in with every thrust if his hips. Then you realize and you know it's over. Harry is laying on your chest with his sweat dripping down his face and on to you. Your okay with it because the experience was perfect. Other than the pain in the beginning it was wonderful.
"Want to do it again?" you ask him.
He looks up at you and nods. You smile as he readys himself.