Catfish part 2

I hear a knocking on my door and my eyes shoot open...are they here already? I race to make myself presentable because I know there will be cameras. I pull my hair back and put on some longer pants. I wipe my eyes and open the door. 

"Hello" Nev smiles when I open the door, the cameras are all on me and I get nervous. 

"Hi" I wave them in. I see Harry and he smirks at me. 

"Sorry we got you up this early. We aren't use to the time change"

"It's cool" I shake it off. "Take a seat" I show them into the living room. They sit down and I sit down between Nev and Harry. Harry's small camera is on me and so are the Mtv cameras. 

"So Harry and I talked and we think your story is very interesting and we would love to help you to the bottom of this. Could you bring your computer and show us what's going..do you have pictures?" 

"Yeah" I pull out my phone and show them. I have 3 photos he sent me. I scrol them and they nod along. I open my computer and pull up his page. 

Nev begins to scroll through his Facebook and point out obvious catfish red flags. It makes me feel like a complete idiot, could he really be cat fishing me. 

"Do you talk on the phone or skype?" Nev asks. 

"No...he always has an excuse." 

"Typical red flag" Harry looks at the camera and shakes his head. My faces flushes and gets hot. How could I not see this. 

"Oh...(y/n) are you going to cry?"Nev wraps his arm around my shoulder. 

"How could I not see this?" I begin to cry. "I'm such an idiot." I cover my face from the cameras. 

"Youre not an idiot. We don't know for sure. We have to do some research. We'll know by tomorrow" Nev rubs my arms softly and then gives me a tight hug. 

"We're going to leave you with this camera" Nev hands me a camera. "Feel free to vlog whatever you want on this. We'll see you tomorrow" he hugs me and then so does Harry. When Harry does I breath in his scent and it's amazing. I want to talk to him so bad but I'm keeping my cool for the cameras. 

"Bye guys" I wave them off and go back to my computer to look at Nates page again. All the signs are here, how did I not see it until Nev got here? I look down at the vlogging camera and then click the on button. I click record and turn the lense to myself. 

"So..." I start not knowing what to say. I plan on deleting this footage before I give it back so I should just say whatever is on my mind. "Nev and Harry are here with the crew...I can't believe I'm actually going through with this...I've watched a couple episodes of the show and I always thought about how I never wanted to be the idiot being catfished yet here I am." I laugh at myself. "I met Harry Styles which is cool. He's really cute, I can't believe I actually met him. I hugged him, he smells amazing. I know that sounds weird but no ones going to watch this so I can say whatever I want." I shrug. I get text and put the camera down. 

"It's Nate." I say out loud. 

"I'm free I think we should video chat. I have something I want to talk to you about"  I get nervous and go to skype. I click on his name for the first time and wait for his face to pop up...but it doesn't. It's a black screen with his voice. 

"I don't have much time and I know but my camera is broken...I'm sorry" 

"It's fine Nate...what do you want?" I sigh. 

"I have a question..." 

"Yeah" I wipe my face. I look over and get my camera. I subtly point it at the screen. 

"(Y/n)...will you move in with me?" He asks and I choke on my spit. 

"What?" I ask. 

"Will you move in with me?" 

"You want me to come to Chicago to love you?" 

"Yup" 

"I...I have to go" I shut the lid and sigh. I pick up the camera and look dead in the lense "what?" I question. I pull out my phone and call Nev, he picks up on the 4th ring. 

"Hello?" 

"Nate just video chatted with me" I inform him. 

"You saw his face?" 

"No...it was a black screen....he wants me to move in with him" 

"Don't sweat it, we'll be there soon." He hangs up.