(63:66)

Randall and Amara are in the living room, they are watching tv. Hayden: Hey. Randall: Hey. Amara: Hey. Randall: Amara, i need to talk alone with Hayden, if that's okay? Amara: Yeah, it's okay. Amara goes into her and Cira's room. Randall: How is it going? Hayden: Not so good. Randall: Okay, that's not good. Hayden: Dad, i don't know what to do. Randall: I think you should talk with someone. Hayden: I'm talking with all of you everyday. Randall: I think you should talk with a therapist. Hayden: Do you think that will help? Randall: Yes. Hayden: Okay, thanks, dad. Randall: You're welcome. Later: It's evening: Amara goes into Hayden, he is thinking alot about why he can't remember things. Amara: Hey. Hayden: Hey. Amara: What did you and your dad talk about? Hayden: We talked about that i need more help, so i might can remember some things again. Amara: Okay, that's good, i hope it's gonna help you. Hayden: I hope that too. Hayden and Amara are looking at each other, and they are smiling to each other. Next day: It's afternoon: At the therapist: Hayden is going into the therapist. Therapist: Hey. Hayden: Hey, i'm Hayden. Therapist: Your family told me, that you need someone to talk with, is that right? Hayden: Yes, that's right. Therapist: Tell me what you need to, i'm here to listen to you and to help you. Hayden: Okay, some months ago, i got hit by a car, it was an accident, and now i don't remember everything, and i can't even remember that i had a girlfriend. Hayden begins to cry. Therapist: But do you remember who she is? Hayden: Yes, i remember her, but i don't remember that i was with her. Therapist: You have to take it slow, and then you'll get better. Hayden: Are you sure? Therapist: Yes, i'm sure. Hayden: Thanks. Later: At home: It's evening: Hayden and his family are eating, and they are talking.