(88:88)

Randall: About what? Hayden: That i'm moving into Amara. Ava: What, no, we don't want you to move in with Amara, not so soon. Hayden: What, why don't you want me to move in with Amara? Ava: Because you're only 18. Hayden: But i'm gonna be 19 soon. Randall: We know that, but there comes a time, when you and Amara are ready to have sex. Hayden: What are you talking about? Randall: I'm just saying that you have to be careful. Hayden: I am careful, i'm not moving in with her, to have sex with her, i don't think about those things. Randall: We know that, but it's gonna come, before you know it. Ava: Yeah, your dad is right, and that's part of being in a realtionship. Hayden: Really, i can't believe that you're saying that to me. Hayden get's mad at his parents, and then he goes into his room. Randall: He is very mad at us. Ava: I'm gonna talk with him. Randall: He isn't a little boy anymore. Ava: I know, but he is our only son, i don't want him to have sex, or to get married too soon. Randall: He knows, that he has to be careful about those things, he isn't like other people. Ava: You're right, he isn't like those people. Ava goes over to Hayden's room, she knocks on his door. Hayden: Come in. Ava goes into Hayden, and then she sits next to him. Ava: Are you okay? Hayden: Yes, i'm fine, i just don't get it, why i can't move? Ava: I'm just afraid, because you're my oldest child, and i'm really gonna miss you. Hayden: I know, and i'm gonna miss you and dad, but Amara dosen't live far away from the store. Ava: I know, and if you really love her, you should move into her. Hayden: Really? Ava: Yes. Hayden: Thanks, mom. Hayden gives his mom a hug. Ava: Me, dad and Cira are gonna help you, with packing your stuff down. Hayden: Thanks, dad, i'm ready to move into my girlfriend. They begin to pack all Hayden's stuff down in boxes, and then he is moving into Amara.