(106:110)

Teacher: That's really great. Hayden: Thanks. Teacher: You're getting good at this. Hayden: I'm just trying to do my best. Teacher: That's good, you and Amara are gonna be very good parents. Hayden: Thanks. Amara: Thanks. But suddenly dosen't Amara feel good, and the teacher sees it and goes over to her. Amara: Ouch. Teacher: Are you okay? Amara: No, i'm not okay. Hayden: Does it hurt? Amara: Yes, it hurts. Teacher: That's not good, you need to get checked to see, if everything is okay. Amara: Yeah. Hayden: Amara, i'll get you to the hospital. Amara: Thank you. Hayden and Amara hurries to take the bus out to the hospital. A little later: At the hospital: Amara and Hayden is at the hospital. Hayden and Amara goes over to Hayden's mom. Ava: Hey. Hayden: Hey, mom. Amara: Hey, i don't feel good. Ava: Oh, come with me. Amara goes with Ava. Hayden going with Amara, he is nervous. In the hospital room: Ava is examines Amara. Amara: Is something wrong with the baby? Ava: No, the baby is fine. Amara: That's good. Hayden: That's really good, but i'm really nervous. Amara: Me too. Ava: Why are you nervous? Hayden: What if the baby has a disease? Ava: Don't worry, you and Amara's baby is healthy, and we're keeping an eye on it. Hayden: Okay, mom, but i'm still nervous. Amara: I'm really worried. Ava: Don't worry, everything looks good, the baby is healthy. Amara: Are you sure? Ava: Yes, i'm very sure about that. Amara: Okay, thanks. Ava: You are both just nervous about having a baby, it's normal because it's a new start in your lifes. Hayden: Yeah, it is. Amara: Yeah, so, nothing is wrong with me? Ava: No, you just had a nervous breakdown, but you're getting thru it. Amara: Okay, i'm happy that nothing is wrong. Hayden: Me too. A little later: Hayden and Amara is on the way out of the hospital, but then Mace and his girlfriend Skyler is there.