(18:22)

Cira: Do you want me to talk with them? Amara: No, not now. Cira comforts Amara. Cira: I might only be 11 years old, but you're my best friend. Amara: Thanks, you're also my best friend. Later: It's evening: Hayden is sitting in the living room. Ava can see that he is sad, she goes over to him. Ava: Hey. Hayden: Hey, mom. Ava: What's wrong? Hayden: I'm just really confused about Amara, how could she kiss another guy? Ava: I don't know, but that's not good. Hayden: Yeah, i know. Ava: Can i ask you something? Hayden: Yes, mom. Ava: Do you hate Amara? Hayden: No, do you hate her? Ava: No, of course not, why would i do that? Hayden: I don't know, i'm just very sad about it. Ava: I know, but the prom is in a few weeks. Hayden: I'm not going to the prom. Ava: But you have to be there. Hayden: I don't want to, i'm not in the mood for that. Ava: I know, but i want you to have fun, there's other things than Amara, you know that? Hayden: I know, thanks, mom. Ava: You're welcome. Ava gives Hayden a hug. Next day: It's afternoon: Hayden and Cira are going into the store, and then they can see that Mace is walking around with a younger guy. Mace sees Hayden and his little sister Cira. Mace sees them, and he is about to, with the younger guy, but Hayden stops them. Hayden: Mace? Mace and the younger guy turns around. Mace: Hayden? Hayden: What are you doing? And who's that? Mace: That's Alex. Hayden: Okay. Cira: Hey, Alex, my name is Cira. Alex: Hey. Cira: Hayden, i'm going home to Amara. Hayden: Okay. Cira goes home. Hayden and Mace are still talking at the store. Mace: Where's Amara? Hayden: She's at home, why are you asking? Mace: I just wanted to know. Hayden: It dosen't matter, you got what you wanted. Mace: No, i didn't want you to break up with her. Hayden: But that's what happend. Alex: Mace, can't we go? Mace: Can you wait a little?