(24:44)

Skyler sees Hayden and Mace, she goes over to them. Skyler: Hey. Hayden: Hey. Mace: Hey. Skyler: My name is Skyler. Hayden: My name is name is Hayden. Mace: And my name is Mace. Hayden: Can i ask you something? Skyler: Yes. Hayden: How old are you? Skyler: I'm 16 years, you? Hayden: I'm also 16. Skyler: Okay, that's great. Hayden: Yeah. Suddenly is Amara coming, she can see that Hayden is talking with another girl, she get's mad at them. She hurries to go past them, Hayden sees her. Hayden: Will you excuse me, there's someone i need to talk with. Skyler: That's okay. Hayden goes over to Amara. Hayden: Hey, is something wrong? Amara: Who is that girl, you're talking with? Hayden: Her name is Skyler, she seems to be really nice. Amara: Do you like her? Hayden: I like her as a friend, why do you care about that? Amara: Because we were together, that's why. Hayden: I just see Skyler as my friend, just like i see you as my friend. Amara get's sad, and she is about to go, but Hayden stops her. Hayden: Amara, don't go. Amara: Why not? Hayden: Because i care about you. Amara: Okay, but i have to go, we can talk later or tomorrow? Hayden: Okay. Amara goes. Later: It's evening: At home: Hayden is in his room. Amara is suddenly coming into the living room, she is a little sad. Ava sees it, and goes over to her. Ava: Amara, are you okay? Amara: No, i'm still sad, because Hayden is talking with another girl at the school. Ava: Did he do something? Amara: No, he just talked with her. Ava: That's okay, i'm sure that they just are friends, right? Amara: Yes, that's what he said, but i still like Hayden, even if we're just friends. Ava: I know, that Hayden likes you too. Amara: How do you know? Ava: I know him, he is my son. Amara: Yeah, that's right. A little later: In the living room: Hayden and Cira are in the living room. Randall's sister Bianca is visiting, because she is sad.