(71:88)

Alex: Okay. The waiter comes with their drinks. Cira: Thanks. Alex: Thanks. Waiter: What would you two like to eat? Cira: We're gonna have two burgers. Waiter: Okay, it's coming in 15 minutes. Cira: Okay. The waiter goes. After 15 minutes, their food is coming. Cira and Alex are eating their burgers, and they are drinking their water and cola. Cira: This is really good, do you like your burger? Alex: Yeah. Cira: Okay. Later: It's almost night: Cira and Alex are going home. At the door: Cira: Thanks for a good evening. Alex: You're welcome, you are really beautiful. Cira: Thanks. Alex: I really like you. Cira: And i really like you too. Suddenly is Cira and Alex kissing each other on the mouth. Alex: I need to ask you something. Cira: And what is that? Alex: Would you like to be my girlfriend? Cira: Yes. Cira and Alex are giving each other a hug. Alex: I gotta go home, we'll see each other tomorrow. Cira: Yeah. Cira goes into her family, they are about to go to sleep. Hayden and Amara goes over to Cira. Hayden: Hey, Cira. Cira: Hey. Hayden: Did you had a great evening? Cira: Yeah. Hayden: That's great, was Alex nice to you? Cira: Yes, he was, stop asking me all the time, okay. Hayden: Okay, sorry. Cira: It's fine. Amara can suddenly see that Cira is smiling. Amara: You're smiling, did something else happen? Cira: Yes. Amara: What happend? Cira: Alex asked me to be his girlfriend. Amara: What did you say to him? Cira: I said yes to him. Amara: That's really great. Cira: Yeah, it is, and he kissed me. Amara: Really? Cira: Yes. Amara: That's amazing. Cira: Yeah, i know. Amara: Have you told Hayden about you and Alex? Cira: No, not yet, me and Alex are together, and i'm happy about that. Amara: I know, that you're happy, but you should tell your brother about you and Alex. Cira: Okay, i'll do it tomorrow. Amara: Okay. Next day: It's morning: Hayden goes out to the rest of the family.