(119:132)

Hayden: You're really hungry. Gareth stops eating his food. Hayden: Aren't you hungry anymore? Gareth is just looking at his dad. Amara: I think he is tired. Hayden: I'll put him into bed. Amara: Okay. Hayden goes into the bedroom, with little Gareth. After some minutes: Hayden is putting Gareth down in his little baby bed. Hayden: Good night, i love you, my son. After some minutes: Gareth is falling asleep. Next day: It's afternoon: Hayden is at work, but suddenly Ronan is in a hurry. Ronan: I have to go now, Adalyn is about to give birth. Hayden: Oh, okay. Ronan: You won't see me in 2 months. Hayden: Oh, yeah, i understand, you have to be in maternity for 2 months, just like i was. Ronan: Yeah. Hayden: Okay, have a great maternity. Ronan: Thanks. After some minutes: Hayden goes home to Amara and Gareth. A little later: At home: Amara is in the living room, when Hayden comes home. Hayden: Hey. Amara: Hey. Hayden: Did you had a great day? Amara: Yeah, i just gave Gareth a bath, and now he is sleeping. Hayden: Okay, that's good. Amara: Yeah. Hayden: Ronan was in hurry to go today. Amara: Okay, why was he in a hurry? Hayden: He was in hurry, because Adalyn is about to give birth today. Amara: Oh, okay, so, she is having the baby. Hayden: Yeah. Amara: That's good. Hayden: Have you heard from my parents? Amara: No, not yet. Hayden: Okay, they are coming over to see us, in some of the coming months. Amara: Okay, that's good. Hayden: Yes. Gareth is 3 months old. At home: It's afternoon: Hayden just got home from work. Hayden's parents and sister are coming to visit them. Suddenly it's ringing on the door. Hayden opens the door.