(93:110)

Mace is going over to the store, to his girlfriend Skyler. Later: It's afternoon: Amara is coming home from work. Hayden is in the living room, he is watching tv. Amara goes into the living room, and she sits next to Hayden. They are looking awkward at each other. Hayden: How was your day? Amara: My day was good, what about yours? Hayden: I had a great day. Amara: That's good. Hayden: Amara, we have to talk about what happend this morning. Amara: Yeah, i know. Hayden: I never though i should see that. Amara: You shouldn't have seen it. Hayden: I know, but it happend. Amara: Yeah, but what does it mean? Hayden: I don't know, i feel awkward about it. Amara: Me too. Hayden: I think i know why it happend. Amara: Why? Hayden: It happend, because we're living together, and we're adults now, and i think we might be ready for more things than just kissing and hugging each other. Amara: What do you mean by other things? Hayden: Maybe we're ready to see each other in a different way than before. Amara: Do you really think that? Hayden: Maybe. Amara: Okay. Hayden: I want us to be able to look at each other, just like before that happend. Amara: Me too, and i want us to be okay with each other, just like before that happend. Hayden: Me too, and i think it's because we're getting to know each more than before. Amara: Yeah. Hayden: Now we're living together, without my parents and my sister. Amara: Yeah, you're right. Hayden: But are you ready for more than kissing and hugging? Amara: That depends on what you mean by that? Hayden: I mean, that we might gonna see each other like that again. Amara: Do you think that's gonna happen again? Hayden: Maybe, but only if you want to. Amara: I know it's my fault. Hayden: No, it's not your fault, it's my fault. Amara: No, it's not your fault, it's our fault. Hayden: Yeah.