(99:110)

Hayden: Are you gonna tell me, what's wrong? Amara: Yes, here it comes, Hayden, i'm pregnant. Hayden: Oh, and i'm the father? Amara: Yes, you are, we're gonna have a baby. Hayden: My parents are gonna be so mad at me, i promised them, that i didn't move out to do stupid things like this. Amara: Do you really think that me being pregnant is a stupid thing? Hayden: Maybe it is. Amara: How can you say that? Hayden: I don't know, but this is crazy. Amara: If that's so crazy, then you can go home to your parents. Hayden: Fine, i think i'm gonna do that. Amara: Just go away, if you don't wanna take care of the baby with me, you can leave and don't come back again. Hayden: You don't mean that. Amara: Yes, i do, just leave the house, now. Hayden: Fine, it that's what you want. Hayden are packing his clothes and his stuff down in boxes, and then he goes home to his parents. He rings on the door. Ava opens the door. Ava: Hayden, what are you doing here? Hayden: Can i live here, for awhile? Ava: Yeah, come in. They go into the living room and talk. Cira: Hey, Hayden. Hayden: Hey, Cira. Cira: Is something wrong? Hayden: Yeah, maybe. Cira: I'm going into my room. Hayden: Okay. Cira goes into her room. Ava: Hayden, what is going on? Hayden: Amara threw me out of the house. Randall: Why did she do that for? Hayden: Please don't be mad at me, if i tell you why. Ava: Okay, we won't be mad at you. Hayden: But i think you would be, you should be. Randall: Okay, what's going on? Hayden: It's Amara, she's pregnant. Randall: And you're the father of the baby? Hayden: Yes, and Amara is mad at me, because i said, that i didn't move in with her, to do stupid things. Ava: We know that. Randall: We told you, that sooner or later, something is gonna happen. Hayden: It happend, i had sex with Amara, and now she's pregnant, and we're having a baby, and i called it a stupid thing, and Amara got mad at me, she told me to leave the house.