(47:66)

Hayden: I didn't do anything to him, i just wanna have good grades, so i can finish the school next year. Teacher: I'm sure, that it's gonna be okay, i know that you're trying very hard. Hayden: Thanks. Teacher: Do you wanna come into the class again? Hayden: Yes. Hayden goes into the cooking class, with the teacher. Hayden goes over to his cooking class partner, but he dosen't say anything to him. Later: After cooking class: Amara: Hey, how did it go? Hayden: Fine, i just don't wanna talk with Alex, because i want good grades, i wanna finish school, just like you want to. Amara: I know, and i'm proud of you. Hayden: Thanks, i'm proud of you too. Amara: Thanks, next year i'm gonna look for a place to live. Hayden: That's good, i really hope you that you find something. Amara: I'll find a place close to your parents. Hayden: That's great. Hayden and Amara are kissing each other on the mouth. Later: It's afternoon: Hayden and Amara goes into the store. Amara: Hayden, can we hang out now? Hayden: I'm sorry, but i can't, i have to do my homework, so i can get good grades and finish the school. Amara: I understand. Hayden: Thanks. Amara: I'm going home. Hayden: Wait, before you go, i wanna give you something. Amara: Like what? Hayden is kissing Amara. Hayden: A kiss. Amara: Thanks, you're so sweet, i have to go. Hayden: Okay. Amara goes home. Next day: At the school: Hayden is in the cooking class room, he dosen't wanna talk with Alex. Alex goes over to Hayden. Hayden: Hey. Alex: Hey. Hayden: Wow, you just said hey to me. Alex: Yeah, and so what? Hayden: Nothing, let's cook some food. Alex: Fine. Hayden and Alex are cooking some food together. Later: It's afternoon: At the store: Hayden is at the store, to work, and then Amara is coming over to the store. Amara: Hey, Hayden. Hayden: Hey, Amara, i'm a little busy right now. Amara: Yeah, i can see that.