(82:88)

Amara: Yeah, i'm gonna buy a new prom dress soon. Hayden: Okay. After some hours: Hayden goes home. At home: Hayden is home again, he goes into the living room. Hayden's dad is watching tv, Hayden sits down besides his dad. Randall: Hey, Hayden. Hayden: Hey, dad. Randall: Where have you been? Hayden: I was visiting Amara in her aparment. Randall: What did you do in her apartment? Hayden: We just talked about prom. Randall: You didn't do anything else? Hayden: Like what? Randall: You didn't had you know what with Amara? Hayden: Dad, i didn't do that with her. Randall: Okay, i just wanted to be sure. Hayden: I'm not thinking about that. Randall: Okay, that's good. Hayden: Yeah. Cira can suddenly hear that Hayden is home. She goes over to him. Cira: Hey, Hayden. Hayden: Hey, Cira. Cira: Can we talk? Hayden: Yeah, what do you wanna talk about? Cira: I talked with Alex at the school today. Hayden: Okay, that's good. Cira: Yeah, i'm giving him one more chance. Hayden: Okay. Cira: I hope that me and Alex are gonna be a couple, that everyone can look up to, just like you and Amara. Hayden: Do you look up to me and Amara? Cira: Yes, you two are such a cute couple. Hayden: Thanks, i'm happy to hear that. A few weeks after: At the school: It's prom day: Amara sees Hayden, and goes over to him. Amara: Hey. Hayden: Hey, Amara, i wanna ask you something.