(87:88)

Ava: Hey, Amara, congratulations. Amara: Thanks. Randall: Congratulations, Amara. Amara: Thanks. Suddenly is Hayden coming over to them. Randall: There he is, our son. Hayden: Dad, stop it. Randall: Congratulations, Hayden. Hayden: Thanks, dad. Ava: Congratulations, Hayden, i'm so proud of you. Hayden: Thanks, mom. Hayden gives his parents a hug. While Hayden's parents are talking, Hayden goes over to Amara. Hayden: Congratulations on your graduation. Amara: Thanks, Hayden, congratulations on your graduation too. Hayden: Thanks, Amara, you mean alot to me. Amara: You mean alot to me too, have you told your family about what we talked about? Hayden: No, not yet, i don't wanna ruin the graduation party, i wanna tell them a few days after. Amara: Okay. Cira sees Hayden and Amara and goes over to them. Cira: Hey. Amara: Hey. Hayden: Hey, Cira. Cira: Congratulations to you both. Hayden: Thanks. Amara: Thanks. Cira: I'm here for your sake, and for Amara's sake. Hayden: Thanks. Amara: Thanks. Cira: You're welcome. Suddenly is Alex coming over to Cira. Alex and Cira are smiling to each other, and then they are talking with each other. Alex: Hey. Cira: Hey. Alex: You look beautiful. Cira: Thanks, you look handsome. Alex: Thanks, you better go over to your family, i'm going over to my brother, but we'll see each other soon. Cira: Yeah, we'll see each other soon. Cira is about to go, but then Alex stops her. Alex: Cira, wait a minute. Alex gives her a hug. After that, Cira goes over to her family, and then they all go home to celebrate Hayden and Amara's graduation. A few days after: Hayden goes over to his parents. Hayden: Hey, mom and dad. Ava: Hey, Hayden. Randall: Hey, Hayden. Hayden: Mom, dad, me and Amara have been talking about something in a while.