(86:88)

Hayden: I can't believe that today, is graduation day, and my last day at the school. Ava: Yeah, it's yours and Amara's last day at the school. Hayden: Yeah. Randall: That's great. Hayden: Yeah, it's a good feeling. Cira: That's good for you, i still have 4 years in the school. Hayden: You're gonna get thru it, you still have some friends at the school. Cira: Yeah, Alex also have 4 years left. Hayden: You're not gonna be alone. Cira: But i'm gonna miss you and Amara at the school. Hayden: I'm gonna miss being at the school. Cira: I'm gonna miss you both. Hayden: Amara is gonna miss being at school too, but remember, we're older than you. Cira: I know that, but it's gonna be 4 hard years, without you and Amara. Ava: Cira, you don't have to worry. Cira: Are you sure, mom? Ava: Yes, you're gonna be fine. Cira: Thanks, mom. Later: It's afternoon: At the school: Hayden and Amara and some of their friends are finally ready to graduate. The teacher calls out the students names up, one by one. Teacher: Hayden. Hayden goes over to the teacher, and receive his diploma, and after that, he goes down to his parents. Teacher: Amara. Amara goes over to the teacher, and receive her diploma, and after that, she goes down to Hayden and his family. Teacher: Mace. Mace goes over to the teacher, and receive his diploma, and after that, he goes down to Bianca and his brother Alex. Teacher: Skyler. Skyler goes over to the teacher, and receive her diploma, and after that, she goes down to her family. Teacher: Pedro. Pedro goes over to the teacher, and receive his diploma, and after that, he goes down to his family. Teacher: Chloe. Chloe goes over to the teacher, and receive her diploma, and after that, she goes down to her family. A little later: After the graduation: Ava and Randall sees Amara and goes over to her.