(94:110)

Amara: Do you really want us to see each other like that again? Hayden: Only if you want to. Amara: What if i want to? Hayden: Then we're gonna do it, and if you aren't sure about it, we shouldn't do it. Amara: I'm only sure, if you are sure about it, are you sure about it? Hayden: Yes, i think that i am. Amara: Okay. Hayden and Amara are going into the bedroom, and they are taking their clothes off, and then they turn around to see each other. They are suddenly beginning to smile to each other. Hayden: You look very beautiful. Amara: Thanks, you look very handsome. Hayden: Thanks. They are suddenly giving each other a hug. Hayden: Do you still feel weird about it? Amara: Just a little, do you? Hayden: Yes, it's a little weird, we better get our clothes back on. Amara: Yeah. Hayden and Amara are taking their clothes on again. Hayden: This is much better. Amara: Yeah, it is. Hayden: I don't feel weird about it anymore. Amara: Me too, we shouldn't be afraid of showing ourselfs to each other. Hayden: Yeah, you're right, and we have known each other since we both were 15, and now we're both 19 years, we're growing more up, we can handle anything that comes for us. Amara: Yes, we can. Hayden and Amara are kissing each other on the mouth. Hayden: I love you. Amara: I love you too. Hayden: I'm really happy to live with you. Amara: I'm also happy to live with you, no matter if there's gonna be ups and downs in our life. Hayden: Yeah, we're gonna make it work together. Amara: Yeah, i love you so much. Hayden: I love you too. Next day: It's afternoon: Amara just got home from work. Hayden: Hey. Amara: Hey. Hayden: Amara, i have been thinking about something. Amara: Okay, what have you been thinking about? Hayden: There's something i need to tell you. Amara: Okay, what is it? Hayden: Now, that we're living together, and since we saw each other in a different way, i don't think that i can wait any longer.