(9:22)

At home: Amara comes home, and she goes into the living room. Cira is in the living room. Cira: Hey, Amara. Amara: Hey, is Hayden in his room? Cira: Yes, he is. Amara: Okay, i'm going into him. Cira: Okay. Amara goes into Hayden. Amara: Hey. Hayden: Hey. Amara sits down besides him. Amara: What are you doing? Hayden: I'm thinking about that i wanna make my dream come true one day. Amara: I know you can make that happen. Hayden: Do you really think that? Amara: Yes, of course, i know you can do this. Hayden: Thanks, you're so sweet. Amara: You're also sweet. Hayden: Thank you. Next day: At the store: It's afternoon: Amara and Mace are finished with their homework. Mace: Have you told Hayden, that we're doing homework together? Amara: No, i haven't, but i'm gonna tell him about it. Mace: He has been in his room alot. Amara: Yeah, he has, but remember, that you and me are just friends. Mace: I know, i like being friends with you. Amara: Why can't you be friends with Hayden too? Mace: I'm not Hayden's best friend. Amara: I know. Mace: I have been here for some hours, i gotta go. Amara: Okay, where are you going? Mace: I can't tell you, i'm sorry. Amara: That's okay. Mace is going. After that, Amara is going home. At home: Hayden and the rest of his family are in the living room, when Amara get's home. Randall: Hey. Ava: Hey. Cira: Hey. Hayden: Hey. Amara: Hey. Amara goes over to Hayden and sits down next to him. Hayden: Have you been at the store again? Amara: Yes, i have. Hayden: I wanna hang out with you soon. Amara: Yeah, we should do that, tomorrow. Hayden: That sounds good. Amara: But aren't you gonna be in your room tomorrow? Hayden: I can always be in my room, i have other days to do that. Amara: Yeah, you're right. Next day: At the store: It's afternoon: Amara sees Hayden, and goes over to him. Amara: Hey, Hayden.