(27:44)

Hayden: I feel the same way, i can't stop thinking about you too. Amara: I know that i made a mistake, i should never have kissed another guy, when the one i really wanna kiss is you. Hayden begins to kiss Amara on the mouth. Amara: Hayden. Hayden: I never stopped thinking about you. Amara: Really? Hayden: Yes, you're the only one for me, it was a mistake to break up with you. Amara: Does that mean, that we can be together again? Hayden: Yes, we can, if you wanna be my girlfriend again? Amara: Yes, i wanna have you as my boyfriend again. Hayden: There's just one thing i need to tell you. Amara: What's that? Hayden: I love you. Amara: I love you too. Hayden and Amara are kissing each other on the mouth. They are happy, because they are together again. A little later: At the school: Hayden and Amara goes into the school again, and then Skyler sees them together. Skyler: Hey, are you two together? Hayden: Yes, we are. Skyler: That's great. Amara: I thought, that you didn't like me and Hayden being together. Skyler: I'm sorry about that, but you're the only one that Hayden really wants, and i respect that, i'm sorry, because i was mean to you. Amara: It's okay, i forgive you. Skyler: Would you like to be friends with me? Amara: Yeah, we can both be your friends. Skyler: Thanks. Later: It's afternoon: At home: Suddenly is Hayden and Amara coming home, they are holding hands. Ava, Randall and Cira sees it. Ava: Are you two together again? Hayden: Yes, we are. Randall: Oh, that's really great. Cira: I was hoping, that you two got back together. Amara: Thanks, Cira. Hayden: I can't live without Amara. Amara: And i can't live without Hayden. Randall suddenly get's a call from his work, he takes his phone. Randall: Hey, it's Randall. He goes into the kitchen to talk on his phone. Cira: Who do you think dad is talking with?