(4:22)

Amara: I really like you too. Hayden: We're going home to me after school, okay? Amara: Okay. Amara smiles to Hayden, he smiles back to her. Later: It's afternoon: Amara goes with Hayden. Later: It's alsmot dinner time: At home: Hayden comes home with Amara. Ava sees them, she goes over to them. Ava: Hey, is that the girl you were talking about? Hayden: Yes. Ava: Hey, my name is Ava, i'm Hayden's mom. Amara: Hey, my name is Amara. Ava: Nice to met you. Amara: Thank you. Ava: We're eating soon. Hayden: Okay, mom. Ava goes into the kitchen. Amara goes with Hayden into the kitchen. Randall is sitting in the kitchen, then he sees Amara. Randall: Hey, who are you? Amara: Hey, i'm Amara. Randall: I'm Randall, i'm Hayden's dad, nice to met you. Amara: Thank you. Suddenly is Cira coming into them. Cira: Hey. Amara: Hey. They are all sitting down, they are eating food. Amara looks sad down. Ava sees it, and suddenly she is talking to Amara. Ava: Amara, can i ask you something? Amara: Yes. Ava: Do you live around here? Amara: No, not really. Ava: Where do you live? Amara: I, i'm. Amara looks sad down, and then she begins to cry. Ava: What's wrong? Amara: I'm homeless. Hayden: Why didn't you tell me this when we met each other? Amara: Because i couldn't, i'm sorry. Hayden: It's okay, i'm not mad at you. Amara: Thank you. Ava: Where do you stay? Amara: Everywhere, i'm getting food from the store. Ava: Okay, so you don't have a place to stay? Amara: No, i don't have a home. Ava: Since your Hayden's friend, you can sleep here with us for the night. Amara: Thanks, i would really like that. Randall: I'm a social worker, tomorrow we can talk more about this. Amara: Okay, but where do i have to sleep? Ava: You're sleep in the same room as Cira. Amara: Okay, that's good. Cira: It's gonna be like having a big sister. Ava: Yeah.