(35:44)

Skyler: Yes, but can i ask you something? Mace: Yes. Skyler: How do you feel about me? Mace: I like you. Skyler: Really? Mace: Yes, and i can prove it. Skyler: How? Mace: Like this. Suddenly is Mace kissing Skyler on the mouth. Next day: It's afternoon: At the store: Hayden is working at the store. Suddenly Amara is coming into the store, she sees Hayden and goes over to him. Amara: Hey, Hayden. Hayden: Hey. Hayden looks mad at Amara. Amara: Is something wrong? Hayden: Can i ask you something? Amara: Sure. Hayden: Are you really sure about me? Amara: Yes, but you seem to be really mad at me. Hayden: I'm not mad. Amara: What's wrong with you? Hayden: Nothing is wrong with me. Amara: Are you sure that you're aren't mad at me? Hayden: Why do you keep on asking me that? Amara: Because i know that you're mad. Hayden: Why should i be mad at you? Amara: I don't know. Hayden: I have liked you since the day we met each other. Suddenly Amara begins to cry. Amara: I have also liked you since the day we met each other, but please, don't be mad at me. Hayden: I knew it. Amara: Knew what? Hayden: I know that you like Mace. Amara: No, i don't like him. Hayden: If you like Mace, then i have to break up with you, because you need to find out, if you really wanna be with me. Amara: Hayden, you can't do this to me. Hayden: I just did, i have some work to do. Amara: Hayden? Hayden: Amara, we're not together anymore. Amara: Oh, okay. Amara goes outside the store, but suddenly is Mace and Skyler coming, they can see that Amara is crying, they go over to her. Mace: Amara, what's wrong? Amara: Hayden just broke up with me. Skyler: Why did he do that? Amara: He broke up with me, because he thinks that i like Mace. Skyler: Do you like him? Amara: No, i like Hayden. Skyler: That's good. Amara: Yeah, it is. Mace: You know, that i only like you as a friend.