(108:110)

Amara: Thanks, mom, it's sad, that the baby never is gonna know about you and dad. Helena: The baby already knows who we are, in it's heart. Amara: Do you and dad already know what gender it's gonna be? Helena: Yes, we know, it's gonna be a beautiful little child. Amara: Thanks, mom. Amara gives her mother a hug. Suddenly is Amara waking up from her dream. Amara: Oh. Hayden hears her and turns around to her. Hayden: What's wrong? Amara: My mom isn't here, it was just a dream. Hayden: Did you dream about your mom? Amara: Yeah, i dreamed about her. Hayden: Okay, what did you dream about? Amara: I was dreaming that my mom told me that our baby, is gonna be lucky to have us as it's parents. Hayden: That's great. Amara: Yeah, she is also told me, that her and my dad knows what the gender of the baby is. Hayden: Oh, and we don't even know that yet. Amara: Yeah, it's gonna be a surprise. Hayden: Yeah, do you know if my parents know what gender of the baby is? Amara: No, i don't think so, your mom haven't told me anything. Hayden: I'm wondering if she knows, but haven't said anything, because we don't wanna know, before the day you give birth. Amara: Yeah, maybe your mom knows, but i don't know. Hayden: Okay, that's good. Later: It's afternoon: Amara and Hayden are home, but then is Amara's phone ringing. Amara takes her phone. Amara: It's Amara. Cira: Hey, it's Cira, what are you and Hayden doing? Amara: We're about to go over to the store, do you wanna come with us? Cira: Yeah, i'll see you at the store. Amara: Okay. Hayden: Who was it? Amara: It was Cira, your little sister. Hayden: What did she wanted to say? Amara: She asked if what we're doing, and i told her that we're going over to the store. Hayden: Okay. A little later: Hayden and Amara goes over to the store. At the store: Hayden and Amara are at the store.