(65:66)

Hayden: I think i'm gonna stay here for some hours. Amara: That's okay. Amara goes home, while Hayden still is hanging out at the store. He is sitting down, and he is trying to think about the things that he can remember. Later: It's evening: At home: Hayden is coming home, to eat dinner with Amara and his family. Hayden: Hey. Amara: Hey, we're eating dinner soon. Hayden: That's great, because i'm very hungry. Amara: Me too. Ava: Dinner is ready. Hayden, Amara, Cira, Ava and Randall are eating in the kitchen. They are eating lasagna and salad. Hayden: That lasagna taste really good, mom. Ava: I'm happy that you like it. Amara: I actually really like it. Randall: That's great, isn't it? Hayden: Yes, it is. Cira: Yeah, it's good. Later: It's almost night: Hayden just feel asleep in the living room, Amara is about to go to bed, but then she puts a blanket around him. Amara gives Hayden a kiss on his cheek, before she goes to bed. Amara: Goodnight, Hayden, i know you're sleeping, but i just want you to know, that i really miss the old Hayden, and i still have hope for you, to remember that we were together. After that, Amara goes into her and Cira's room, and then she goes to bed. A few weeks after: It's afternoon: Hayden and Amara are at the store. Hayden sees Amara and goes over to her. Amara: Hey. Hayden: Hey. Amara: Can i ask you something? Hayden: Yes. Amara: Don't you really remember, that we were together? Hayden: No, i'm sorry, but i don't remember much. Amara begins to cry. Hayden comforts Amara. Hayden: But i remember that i like you. Amara: You do? Hayden: Yes. Amara: I have to tell you something. Amara is holding Hayden in her hands. Hayden is holding Amara in his hands. Hayden: What do you wanna tell me? Amara: I wanna tell you, that i love you. Amara is suddenly kissing Hayden on the mouth.