(57:66)

Hayden: One day, you will find a guy that you always are gonna have a truly good connection and strong relationship with. Cira: Do you think, that i'm gonna find that guy? Amara: Yes, i'm sure, that you're gonna find him. Cira: Thanks. Amara: I gotta go. Amara goes into the class. Cira goes over to her locker, she looks sad, because she thinks that Alex likes the other girl, he talked with. Cira is thinking: When am i ever gonna tell Alex, that i like him? Later: At home: It's evening: They are eating and talking. Ava: Does anyone want some more food? Amara: Yes, please. Ava is looking at her youngest child, because she looks sad, and she dosen't eat much. Ava: Cira, are you okay? Cira: Yeah, i'm just not hungry. Randall: What's wrong? Cira: I don't wanna talk about it, okay? Randall: You know that you can talk with me. Cira: Yeah, i know, dad. Cira goes into her room. Randall: What's her problem? Ava: I don't know, i haven't talked much with her lately. Randall: I think that you should talk with your daughter. Ava: Yeah, i should. Ava goes over to Cira's door. She knocks on the door. Cira: Come in. Ava goes into Cira. Ava: Hey. Cira: Hey. Cira looks down at the floor. Ava: Is something wrong with you? Cira: Is just, that, i think i'm in love with a boy. Ava: Do i know him? Cira: Yes, but i don't know if he likes me. Ava: That must be Alex, you're talking about, isn't it? Cira: Yes, it's Alex, that i'm talking about, i'm in love with him. Ava: Does he know? Cira: No, he dosen't know, and you can't tell anyone about it, Amara, you and me, are the only people that knows it. Ava: Does Hayden know that you like Alex? Cira: Yes, i told him before his accident. Ava: Okay, but you know that i would like if you two got together? Cira: I know, but he is never gonna hang out with me. Ava: I'm sure that he wants to, just ask him about it. Cira: Okay, thanks, mom. Ava gives Cira a hug. Ava: Are you okay?