(44:44)

Ava: Hey, Hayden. Hayden: Hey, mom. Ava: How was your day? Hayden: It was okay. Ava: Did you get your grades? Hayden: Yeah. Ava: Let me see them. Hayden: Okay, there are here. Ava looks at their grades. Ava: That's not a good grade. Hayden: I know, but i'm gonna work harder, to get good grades. Ava: Yeah, you better do that. Amara: I got a good grade. Ava: That's good, keep up the good work. Amara: I'll do that. Next day: At home: It's afternoon: Suddenly is Ava's phone ringing, she takes her phone. Ava: It's Ava. Teacher: Hey, it's Hayden's teacher. Ava: Hey. Teacher: Do you and your husband have time to talk with me tonight? Ava: Yeah. Teacher: Okay. Randall: Who was that? Ava: That was Hayden's teacher, he wants to talk with us tonight. Randall: Okay. Later: It's evening: Hayden and his family have just eaten, and now they are cleaning up. Ava: Hayden, your teacher is coming to talk with us. Hayden: Oh no, this might be about my bad grade. Ava: Yeah, i think it's about that. Hayden: That's not good. Suddenly it's ringing on the door. Ava opens the door. Ava: Hey. Teacher: Hey. Ava: Come in. Ava and the teacher goes into the living room, so they can talk. Hayden and Randall are already in the living room. Teacher: I'm here, because i'm worried about Hayden's grades. Ava: Me too. Teacher: In the beginning his grades were really good, then he started to date Amara, and the grades became worse. Randall: You're dating Amara again? Hayden: Yeah, i'm sorry, that i forgot to tell you about that. Randall: That's okay. Ava: It's great, that you're dating her again. Hayden: Thanks, mom and dad. Teacher: I think it's best to give Hayden a new cooking class partner. Hayden: Why? Teacher: Because Amara is your girlfriend, and you can't concentrate. Hayden: I know, that i gave up on doing my best, to get good grades. Teacher: Hayden, listen to me, if your grades don't improve, then you to have to take another year in the same class. Hayden: Oh, no, i really wanna get good grades. Teacher: I know that you wanna graduate. Hayden: Yeah, but if i can't have Amara as my cooking class partner anymore, then who is gonna be my new cooking class partner? Teacher: I don't know, who it's gonna be, but i'll find a new one to you, after the vacation. Hayden: Okay. Teacher: Thank you for your time to talk. Randall: You're welcome. The teacher goes home. Randall: Hayden, your teacher is right, you need to try harder to get better grades. Hayden: I'm trying to do my best, dad. Randall: That's good. Next day: At the school: Hayden is talking with his girlfriend Amara. Amara can see that Hayden is a little sad. Amara: What's wrong? Hayden: Our teacher told me, that i can't be your cooking class partner anymore. Amara: I'm sorry. Hayden: It's not your fault, it's mine, i'm getting a new cooking class partner too. Amara: When are you getting a new partner? Hayden: After the vacation. Amara: That means, that i'm also getting a new cooking class partner? Hayden: Yeah, i'm sorry. Amara: It's okay, i still love you. Hayden: I love you too. Hayden and Amara are kissing each other on the mouth. Amara: I will always be there for you. Hayden: Yeah. Amara: No matter what happens, we will always have each other. Hayden: Yeah, that's right. Amara: But what if somethings is happening with us again? Hayden: If something happens with us again, we will always find our way back to each other. Amara: Yeah, that's right, you're so cute. Hayden: No, you're the cute one. Amara: You're the cutest. Hayden: Thanks. Hayden and Amara are kissing each other on the mouth.