(38:44)

Amara: Hey. Hayden: Hey. Amara: Are you still working? Hayden: Yes. Amara: Hayden, it means alot to me, that we're friends. Hayden: I'm always here for you. Amara: Thanks, i'm always here for you too. Hayden: Thanks. Hayden and Amara smiles to each other. Amara: You better get to work again, i'm going home. Hayden: Okay, we'll see each other soon. Amara: Yeah. Amara is about to go, but then Hayden stops her. Hayden: Amara, wait a minute. Hayden gives her a hug. Amara: Thanks. Hayden: You're welcome. After that, Hayden is working again, and Amara goes home. A few days after: At home: It's afternoon: Cira and Hayden are talking. Cira: Hayden, have you talked with Amara? Hayden: No, we haven't been talking so much in a few days, i don't know, if something is wrong. Cira: I don't think that nothing is wrong, maybe she just need some time alone. Hayden: Yeah, i think that. Hayden looks unhappy, and Cira sees it. Cira: You miss being with her, don't you? Hayden: Yeah, i really do, i was stupid to break up with her again. Cira: Next time, you both should keep each other. Hayden: Yeah, do you think that she is missing me? Cira: I have talked with her, but not about you, i don't know, if she misses you. Hayden: That's okay. Next day: At the school: Amara comes to the school, to talk with a teacher. She knocks on the teacher's room. Teacher: Come in. Amara goes into the staff room. Amara: Hey. Teacher: Hey, Amara. Amara: Do you have time to talk with me? Teacher: Yeah, sit down. Amara sits down. Amara: I don't know, if i can take one more class? Teacher: What class are you talking about? Amara: Cooking class, i wanna get better at cooking. Teacher: You're lucky, there's only five students in those 2 hours, and there can only be six students in that class. Amara: Okay, thanks. A little later: In the cooking class room: Teacher: Hey, cooking class, there's someone who wants to join us, she's gonna take cooking class.