(116:132)

Hayden: It's a boy. Skyler: Okay, he is very cute. Mace: He looks like Hayden. Hayden: He also looks like Amara. Amara: Yes, he does. Mace: He is sleeping, i'm really happy that you and Amara have a baby together. Hayden: Thanks, i'm also very happy about it. Skyler: What did you guys name him? Amara: His name is Gareth. Skyler: Aww, that's so sweet. Suddenly is Gareth awake in the stroller, and he begins to cry. Hayden: I think someone is hungry. Amara: Yeah, he is hungry. Amara takes Gareth up in her arms and gives him some milk. Mace: He looks like Hayden and Amara so much. Hayden: Yeah, he looks like both of us. Amara: Yeah, and we're happy about that. Skyler: Aww, he is so little and cute. Amara: Yeah, he really is. After some minutes: Amara puts Gareth down in the stroller again. Skyler: We have to go. Mace: It was great to see you both again. Amara: Thanks. Hayden: It was alos great to see you again. Mace: Thanks. Skyler: Thanks. Mace and Skyler are going. Hayden and Amara are walking around in the city with their little baby. Later: It's afternoon: Hayden: It's really nice to walk around, in the city. Amara: Yes, it is, but maybe we should go home again. Hayden: Yeah, we better go home, Gareth might need to get his diaper changed. Amara: Yeah, maybe. Hayden and Amara are going home. At home: Hayden and Amara are home again. Amara takes Gareth up from the stroller. Amara: Come here, little guy. Amara takes Gareth up in her arms. Amara: Can you give Gareth some food? Hayden: Yeah, sure. Amara gives Gareth to Hayden. Hayden sits down and gives Gareth some milk from a bottle. Gareth is eating his milk very fast.