(85:88)

All their friends and family, claps at them, while they're going over to them. Cira: Congratulations. Amara: Thanks, Cira. Hayden: Thanks. Cira: I'm really proud of you both. Hayden: Thanks. Amara: Thanks. After that, Hayden and Amara are dancing the prom king and queen dance together, and then their friends are dancing too. A little later: At the prom: Cira is talking with Alex, Mace and Skyler. Skyler: Hayden and Amara are so cute together. Cira: Yes, they are. Alex: They seem to be a strong couple. Cira: Alex, we are a strong couple. Alex: I know. Mace: Hayden and Amara are a strong couple, they always have each other. Cira: Yeah, it's my brother and my best friend, of course they are a strong couple. Later: It's almost midnight: Hayden and Cira are going home from the prom. Hayden follows Amara home. Amara: Thanks, for a lovely evening. Hayden: You're welcome, i had a great evening with you. Amara: Oh, you're so sweet. Hayden: You're also sweet. Amara: When are you gonna talk with your parents about that you want to move out? Hayden: I'm waiting a few days, until graduation. Amara: Okay. Amara and Hayden are kissing each other on the mouth. After that Hayden and Cira goes home. At home: Hayden and Cira just got home. Ava wakes up and goes out to see who it is. Ava: Oh, it's just you two. Hayden: Yes, it's us, mom. Cira: I'm tired, i'm going to bed. Ava: Goodnight, Cira. Cira: Goodnight, mom. Ava can see that her son has a crown on his head. Ava: Hayden, are you the prom king? Hayden: Yes, i'm the prom king this year, and Amara is the prom queen this year. Ava: That's great, i'm really proud of you. Hayden: Thanks, mom. Ava: I'm also proud of Cira. Hayden: She knows that, mom, i'm going to bed. Ava: Okay, goodnight. Hayden: Goodnight, mom. A few days after: It's graduation day: At home: It's morning: Hayden and his family are eating breakfast.