(11:22)

Mace is just looking at her, while he is going into the toilet. Amara and Cira are going back into the store. A little later: Amara is sitting down in the store, she's all alone, but then Mace is coming. He goes over to her. Mace: Hey. Amara: Hey. Mace: Are you okay? Amara: No, i'm still very sad, because Hayden dosen't trust me. Mace comforts her. Amara: I don't understand why he dosen't trust me. Mace: You have to talk with Hayden about that. Amara: I already told him, but he isn't listening to me. Mace: Don't cry, Hayden was just was being alone a few times, i think you have to spend some time with him. Amara: Yeah, you're right, thanks. Amara goes home. At home: Amara goes into Hayden. Amara: Hey. Hayden: Hey. Amara: Can we talk? Hayden: About what? Amara: Nothing happened with me and Mace, you have to believe me. Hayden: Okay, i believe you, but i don't believe in Mace. Amara: Thanks, i miss hanging out with you. Hayden: I miss that too, and i miss being alone with you. Amara is sad, but Hayden comforts her. Hayden: I'm sorry, that i got so mad at you. Amara: You know you're the only one i love. Hayden: Yeah, i know, and you're the only one i love, i love you so much. Hayden and Amara are kissing each other on the mouth. Hayden: We should go out and eat, on a date, just you and me. Amara: Yeah, that's a good idea. Hayden: Let's do that later. Amara: Okay. Later: It's evening: Hayden is coming into the living room, with nice clothes on. His family is looking at him. Hayden: What now? Why are you all looking at me? Ava: That's because you look handsome. Hayden: Thanks, mom. Suddenly is Amara coming into the living room. Amara: Me and Hayden are going out to eat. Randall: Okay, have a great evening. Hayden: Thanks, dad. Hayden goes over to Amara. Hayden: Are you ready to go? Amara: Yes, i'm ready. Hayden: Okay, let's go.