(52:66)

Cira get's sad and angry, she is about to go, but Alex stops her. Alex: Cira, what's going on with you? Cira: Nothing. Alex: You can tell me what it is. Cira: Okay, i'm just tired. Alex: Tired of what? Cira: Hayden told me, that you like me. Alex: Yeah, i like you as a friend. Cira: I know, but he shouldn't interfere in my life. Alex: Yeah, that's true. Later: It's afternoon: Hayden and Amara are walking home together, from the school. But Amara dosen't seem happy, Hayden sees it. Hayden: Are you okay? Amara: I'm fine, i just wanna be alone right now. Hayden: What's going on with you? Amara: I just miss my parents, because they aren't here. Hayden: I know, i'm sorry about that. Amara: I wish they could see me. Hayden: I'm sure that they can. Amara: I know. Hayden is kissing Amara on the mouth. After that, they are going. On the way home, they are talking and smiling to each other, but suddenly there's coming a car, and it's almost about to hit Amara, but then Hayden is coming. Amara: Hayden, watch out. The car is almost hitting Hayden, but then Amara is coming, and the car hits him instead of her, but Amara get's hurt, and she get's very scared. Hayden and Amara are both laying down on the ground. Amara tries to talk with Hayden. Amara: Hayden? Hayden? Suddenly Amara becomes unconscious. After some minutes: An ambulance is coming, they are taking Hayden and Amara with them. After some hours: At the hospital: Amara is waking up at the hospital, Hayden's family is there when she wakes up. Ava: Hey, Amara. Amara: Hey. Randall: Are you okay? Amara: Yes, i'm okay, but what about Hayden? Ava: We don't know, if he's okay. Amara begins to cry. Amara: He has to be okay. Cira: I hope that he is okay. Amara is crying, because she is missing Hayden. Ava comforts Amara. Ava: I'm sure, that Hayden is gonna be okay. Amara: I want him to be okay. Ava: I know.