(54:66)

A little later: At the school: Cira and Alex are talking. Alex: Hey. Cira: Hey, Alex. Alex: Me and Mace talked with Amara. Cira: Okay, what did you talk with her about? Alex: She seemed to be sad and angry, is something going on with her? Cira: I know why is she like that. Alex: If something is going on with her, you can help her, she is your friend. Cira: Yeah, i know, but that what's happening right now, it's different. Alex: Why is Amara sad? Cira: Because there was an accident yesterday, Hayden got hit by a car. Alex: Is he still alive? Cira: Yes, but Amara is sad. Alex: Thanks for telling me about it, and you need to know that i'm here for you. Cira: Thanks. Alex: That's what friends are for. Alex gives Cira a hug. Next day: It's afternoon: At the store: Amara is doing his homework at the store, Mace sees her and goes over to her, and sits down next to her. Mace: Amara, we have to talk. Amara: About what? Mace: About where Hayden is. Amara: Why do you wanna know? Mace: I wanna know, because i'm your friend. Amara begins to cry. Mace: You seem to be very sad and angry, what's going on with you? Amara: Nothing is going on with me, just leave me alone, okay, i'm tired of everything. Mace: I know, that something is going on with you, can't you tell me what it is? Amara: No, you would never understand it. Mace: But i'm your friend, if you need to talk about it, i'm here for you, i wanna help you, if i can. Amara: Thanks, but you can't help me, no one can help me. Mace: Yes, i can, if you tell me. Amara: Okay, a few days ago, me and Hayden got into an accident, and he got hit by a car. Mace: Is he still alive? Amara: Yes, but he dosen't remember that me and him are together. Mace: I'm really sorry to hear that. Mace comforts Amara. Later: It's evening: In Amara and Cira's room: Amara is thinking about Hayden. Cira: Are you okay?