(46:66)

Hayden: I know that, but i was nice to him, but he wasn't nice to me. Amara: Maybe it will get better. Hayden: Yeah, you're right about that. Hayden and Amara are kissing each other on the mouth. Later: It's evening: At home: Hayden and his family are eating. Ava: Hayden, you're not saying so much, is something wrong? Hayden: No, it's just, that i'm trying to be nice to my new cooking class partner, but he isn't nice to me. Ava: That's not your fault. Hayden: Thanks, mom, but i still don't like the way he is treating me. Randall: Maybe he will treat you better, if you're getting to know him better. Hayden: Yeah, maybe, but i already know him. Randall: Who is it? Hayden: It's Alex, Mace's little brother. Randall: Okay. Next day: At the school: At cooking class: Hayden and Amara are talking before the class starts. Amara: Hayden, is somehing wrong? Hayden: Yeah, i can't concentrate, if Alex isn't nice to me. Amara: I know, but try to make it work. Hayden: Okay, i'm gonna try, for you. Amara: That's good. Suddenly Alex is coming, he isn't happy. Hayden: Hey. Alex: Ugh. Hayden: Why are you saying that for? Alex: Get away from me. Hayden: Why are you acting like that you don't care? Alex: I just do, okay. The teacher can see that Hayden and Alex is fighting with each other. Hayden: I'm just trying to be nice to you, but you don't give me a chance. Alex: Leave me alone. Hayden: You're destroying my chances of getting better grades. Hayden get's sad, and then he runs outside the classroom. The teacher goes out to him. Teacher: Hayden, are you okay? Hayden: No, not really, i'm trying to get better grades, but i can't, because Alex isn't nice to me, i'm trying to be nice to him, i really do. Teacher: I believe in you. Hayden: Thank you. Teacher: Maybe is Alex having problems. Hayden: But that dosen't gives him the right to treat me like that. Teacher: I know.