(117:132)

Hayden: That was good, wasn't it? Gareth is looking up at his dad. After some minutes: Hayden is changing Gareth's diaper and then he goes into the bedroom. He puts Gareth down in his little baby bed. Hayden: I love you so much, my little son. After that, Hayden goes into the living room, to Amara. In the living room: Amara: Hey. Hayden: Hey. Amara: There's something we have to talk about. Hayden: Okay, about what? Amara: Have you been looking for a job? Hayden: No, not yet, but i'm good at cooking. Amara: Maybe you should find a cooking job. Hayden: Yeah, i'm gonna look for a cooking job. Amara: That sounds really good. Hayden: Yeah, do you know anyone who has a cooking job? Amara: Maybe, Adalyn has a boyfriend, he is working in the city, and he is a good cook, she told me. Hayden: Okay, maybe i can work there too. Amara: Yeah, that would be great. Hayden: Yeah. Later: It's evening: Suddenly is Gareth crying, and Hayden goes into him, and takes him up from his baby bed. Hayden: Oh, little Gareth, don't cry, daddy is here. Gareth is still crying. Hayden: You must be hungry. Hayden goes into the kitchen, with Gareth. In the kitchen: Hayden gives Gareth some milk. Amara comes into the kitchen, and she can see that Hayden is giving Gareth some food. Amara: You're so good with him. Hayden: Thanks, i love you and Gareth so much. Amara: I love you too, and Gareth loves you too. Hayden: He loves you too. After some minutes: Hayden takes Gareth up, and goes into the bedroom, and he puts Gareth down in his little baby bed. Suddenly Gareth begins to cry. Hayden: What's wrong now? Gareth is still crying.