(70:88)

Cira: What's wrong? Hayden: I have never seen you like that before. Cira: That's because i have a date tonight. Hayden: Okay, who are you going out with? Cira: I'm going out with Alex. Hayden: Okay, that's good, that you and Alex finally are going out with each other. Cira: Yeah, it is. Suddenly is Ava and Randall seeing their daugther in a very beautiful dress. Cira: What now? Ava: You look very beautiful. Cira: Thanks, mom. Randall: You are such a beautiful daughter, i'm so proud of you. Cira: Thanks, dad. Randall: Here's some money to you. Cira: Thanks, dad. Cira gives her dad a hug. Hayden: If Alex isn't nice to you, you can tell it to me. Cira: Yeah, i know, but he is always sweet to me. Hayden: He better be, but that's good. Cira: Yeah. Hayden: I need to do something. Cira: Okay. Hayden goes out on the toilet. A little later: It's late afternoon: Alex is coming to pick up Cira, so they can go out. Alex: Hey. Cira: Hey, Alex. Alex is looking at Cira. Alex: Wow, you look beautiful. Cira: Thanks, and you look handsome. Alex: Thanks, are you ready to go? Cira: Yes, i'm ready, let's go. Alex: Okay. Cira and Alex are going out. They are going over to a restaurant, near at the store. At the restaurant: Cira and Alex are arriving at the restaurant. They are going over to a table for two and sits besides each other. A waiter comes over to them. Waiter: Hey, welcome, here is our menu card. Cira: Thanks. Alex: Thanks. Waiter: What would like you to drink? Cira: Water, without ice. Alex: I think i want to have cola, without ice. Waiter: Okay, i'm coming with your drinks, in a few minutes. Cira: Okay. The waiter goes over after their drinks. Alex: What do you like to eat? Cira: I like heahlty food most of the time. Alex: Okay, that's good. Cira: Yeah, i'm gonna find out, what i want to eat. Alex: Me too. Cira: I think, that i want a burger. Alex: Do you think i should give the burger a try? Cira: That's up to you.